Here is the complete AFK Arena Furniture tier list for both PvE and PvP game modes, coming with a detailed explanation for every single hero in the game for November 2023.
Please do note that this ranking is for Hero Furniture only. For the actual hero ranking, please check out our AFK Arena Heroes Tier List!
AFK Arena Furniture Tier List
Furniture Ranking (3/9)
Furniture Ranking (9/9)
Hero Furniture Upgrade Priority List
You unlock the furniture feature in the Oak Inn as soon as you get your first ascended hero.
The lists below show the best furnitures that you should try to acquire. Put heroes on your hotel wishlist according to the best heroes on that list that you are close to ascending or intend to ascend soon.
9/9 Furniture Priority:
- Scarlet: She is a game-changing hero for Twisted Realm. Her 9/9 is a great buff to her damage.
- Grezhul: Top-tier tank with a game-changing 9/9 furniture for all game modes.
- Mishka: Another top-tier tank. She needs her 9/9 furniture and e60 engraving to show her true potential.
- Lucretia: She should be your first ascended celepogean. Put her on the hotel wishlist to increase your chances of already having her 9/9 as soon as you manage to ascend her.
- Merlin: Top-tier support hero with a very OP 9/9 furniture.
- Mulan: One of the strongest and most versatile heroes in the game, but she really needs her 9/9.
3/9 Furniture Priority:
- Skriath: One of the most important 3/9 in the game. It allows you to create the Five-pull comp.
- Daimon: He is the strongest early game carry. His 3/9 is a great buff to his damage.
- Raine: Top-tier furniture against bosses.
- Palmer: Another support with a top-tier furniture, especially against bosses.
- Albedo: She is one of the strongest dimensional heroes in the game and this furniture gives a great immunity to her.
- Kren: Great dps hero. His 3/9 is a great buff to his damage, but you will eventually want his furniture maxed.
- Ferael: It makes his debuffs much more OP.
- Oden: Another great dps. His 3/9 is a great buff to his damage, but you will eventually want his furniture maxed.
- Silas: Great buff to close-ranged dps heroes like Grezhul and Lucretia.
- Eironn: Great buff to his damage as it ignores enemy’s defense.
- Joan of Arc: One of the strongest support heroes in the game. Her 3/9 is essential to make her very OP.
As you complete the list above, start investing in the furnitures mentioned below.
9/9 Furniture Priority:
- Alna: The strongest 9/9 in the game. This gives her frontline partner invincibility at the start of the battle.
- Leonardo: Very strong CC hero and this furniture can greatly increases your allies’ damage.
- Oden: Super strong hero. His 9/9 will increase his damage even more.
- Silas: Great buff to long-ranged dps heroes like Scarlet and Daimon.
- Kren: Super strong hero. His 9/9 will increase his damage even more.
- Anasta: One of the strongest warriors in the game, but she needs her 9/9 to show her true potential.
- Haelus: Top-tier support for several game modes. Put him on the hotel wishlist to increase your chances of already having his 9/9 as soon as you manage to ascend him.
- Skreg: It gives a huge energy buff to your allies.
- Hodgkin: Great furniture against bosses.
- Ferael: It makes his debuffs even stronger.
3/9 Furniture Priority:
- Zolrath: One of the best 3/9 in the game. He needs his 3/9 to be useful.
- Twins: It is a nice buff to Twins’ survivability.
- Estrilda: Great furniture for bosses.
- Nevanthi: One of the best support heroes in the game and her 3/9 can increase your team’s damage.
- Rosaline: Allows her to stun enemies more often. It’s very useful for Charm comp in Campaign.
- Raku: Very strong dps hero and his 3/9 is a good buff to his damage.
- Thoran: It is essential to make Thoran Cheese work in several stages.
As you complete the lists above, start investing in the furnitures mentioned below.
9/9 Furniture Priority:
- Lorsan: He works in Campaign even at Elite ascension, but his 9/9 furniture is very important for Cursed Realm.
- Ezio: Great buff to make him ult really fast.
- Desira: Very important furniture to increase your team survivability.
- Queen: One of the strongest dimensionals in the game. Her furniture make her even more consistent.
- Estrilda: Good buff to your teammates. Very important against bosses.
- Athalia: Very strong PvP hero. Her 9/9 is a very strong buff to her damage.
- Ezizh: Very strong PvP hero. His 9/9 has a very strong CC effect.
- Thoran: It is essential to make Thoran Cheese work in some late game stages.
- Lyca: Huge buff to her damage. It is particularly great for Charm comp in some stages.
- Awakened Brutus: Work on his furnitures if you chose him as your first ascended awakened hero.
- Awakened Solise: Work on her furnitures if you chose her as your first ascended awakened hero.
3/9 Furniture Priority:
- Izold: He is an amazing carry for GB tower. But he really needs his 3/9 to be a carry.
- Brutus: Makes him invulnerable for extra 2 seconds. Great at protecting your teammates as long as possible.
- Astar: Very useful support hero. Her 3/9 is a great buff to her effectiveness.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Placing any ascended hero on the furniture wishlist during early game: Most players do this because we all want to strengthen our ascended Heroes as quickly as possible. However, many good heroes have bad furnitures. Some heroes only neeeds 3/9 to reach their true potential and some heroes don’t even need furnitures.
- Not taking out heroes that reached 3/9 and accidentally get the 4th furniture for heroes that do not need 9/9.
- Using Mythic furniture cards for non-necessary heroes. You want to save them to for the strongest heroes only by taking a look at our Furniture Tier List above. Also, you only want to use the Mythic card if you can get the 3/9 or 9/9 ability faster!
All Hero Furniture Ratings
When Should I start building my furniture, and what furniture should I build?
When starting out, save all your Poe coins until you’ve got between 3 and 5 heroes to A. Then I’d look over general priorities and compare them to the heroes that are ascended and those you’re building into.
Try to avoid putting furniture on any heroes low in the tier list, and especially never build a furniture rated very Poor.
When should I use my Yellow/Red Cards?
Use yellow cards primarily on dimensional furniture; It has the lowest drop rate from natural pulls so it’s the technical best value.
For red cards, don’t ever use them on a 3/9 unless you are fully aware it’s not optimal and are doing so for marginal progression.
Should I aim for Duplicates?
Absolutely not, duplicate furniture gives small star bonuses that are extremely weak compared to the raw effects of a new fumiture even on a weaker hero.
A f2p will likely never need to consider aiming for duplicates.
Why is Rowan in Meta if his furniture is weak? Does that mean I build it anyway?
Rowan is a meta hero, he’s known as within the nip 3 in the game constantly, but he is not benevolent. The hero is placed in meta for his performance in every mode of play, but he has an extraordinarily weak set of furniture that should never go over +3, and even validating the +3 shouldn’t be until later on.
Mythic Furniture Cards
Players can’t get duplicates from mythic furniture cards. Use them to get the 3/9 or 9/9 skill of key heroes faster.
Do not spend cards on heroes that are already 9/9 or heroes that do not need 3/9 or 9/9.
As it is, while some stats greatly benefit the hero, stats, in general, haven’t been proven substantial enough as consideration for most game modes.
As such, it is generally not worth it to go beyond 9/9 as free to play.
A guide by Shizzam
White furniture is primarily used to unlock enhancements to core abilities on our heroes, it also serves as an additional source of stats (hero attribute enhancements). This guide analyses the impact of strengthening mythic (M) furniture for stats.
Each furniture can be upgraded up to 3 times, increasing hero specific furniture stats. There are some stats that are unique to furniture i.e. improving your elder tree, gear, or signature item will not provide these.
Unique Furniture Stats
Crit Amplification (CA) at 30+ (With Abilities)
CA increases crit damage by 2% for each point if CA exceeds enemy CR by 30 (up to 75%), otherwise by 0.5% per point. I.e., if CA – CR > 30, CA increases crit damage by min (75%, (CA-CR) x2%), otherwise (CA-CR) x0.5%.
Crit Resistance (CR) at 30+
CR reduces crit damage in the same way as CA works. I.e, ì CR – CA > 30, CR reduces crit dâmge by min (75%, (CR-CA) x2%), otherwise (CR-CA) x 0.5%.
All fortitude/tank heroes have received healing increased by 6%. For legendary furniture, the improvement is broadly 95%.
All sustenance/support Heroes have HP regen increased by 4.8%. For legendary furniture, the improvement is broadly 95%.
All might / warrior heroes have tenacity, allowing for 44 or 45% chance to resist crowd control effects. This stat is not increased when the furniture is upgraded. For legendary furniture, the improvement is broadly 95%.
Rare Stats that are improved by Furniture
All fortitude/tank and sorcery/mage heroes have haste. Furniture upgrades increase this stat is only increased for these heroes only.
All might / warrior heroes have life leech. Furniture upgrades increase this stat for these heroes only.
Stats Improvements of Note
Lucretia has 62.4 dodge from fully upgraded furniture. This is an addition to her 50 additional dodge from abilities. Separately, Lucretia has CA from furniture and abilities, tipping her over the 30 threshold.
Vurk has a 35.4% increased attack speed. The next highest is Brutus at 19.2%.
Rosaline: With fully upgrade furniture, she has a 98.1% increase to her defense, this makes Rosaline the highest defense rating hero in the game.
Khazard, Brutus, Kaz, Safiya have increased haste (7.2 to 10.5) and increased attack speed (14.4% to 19.2%).
These 2 effects should stack.
Ukyo + Izold have furniture abilities that scale with the battle, haste has great synergy with this.
Zaphrael, Lorsan, Solise, and Oden gain haste from hero specific attribute boost and from class boost, giving a total of 15 to 17.7 haste.
Belinda furniture ability reduces the enemies’ CR by 35. If this can mean a negative CR rating for the enemy, then her CA would be very valuable.
Zorath’s haste is increased by his Deja Vu ability and his attack speed increased by his 9M furniture ability. From preliminary testing these stack with his increased attack speed attribute from furniture.
Athalia’s furniture ability increases damage of normal attacks by up to 80%, 17.7% increased attack speed has great synergy with this.
Link & Furniture Stats
Link from Twins has the description “Attack, Defense, Crit Ratings, Dodge, Accuracy, and life leech attributes are all increased by 15% of the other union hero’s own attribute values.”.
It does appear from testing that the new attributes introduced by furniture are also passed through the link, for instance, increased attack speed.
This may mean that a Lyca with attack speed furniture enhanced to M+ 3 could outperform other heroes as the link for Saurus vs Wrizz or Soren for example.