Ezizh – Hellborn
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
|1||Fissure||Ezizh causes an explosion that deals 180% damage to any surrounding enemies. The explosion causes part of the ground to burn, damaging any enemies standing upon it for 5 seconds.|
|11||Feeble Mind||Ezizh mind controls the enemy farthest away from himself, preventing them from using any attacks while also forcing them to walk towards him. Once the enemy has reached him, Ezizh deals 210% damage to the mind controlled enemy.|
|21||Feeble Mind||Damage increased by up to 220%|
|41||Horrify||Ezizh launches an ungodly shockwave towards all of his enemies that inflicts 160% damage upon them, rendering them unable to cast their ultimate abilities for 3 seconds.|
|61||Mental Fury||Ezizh enrages his teammates, allowing them to to regain 40 energy points every 3 seconds.|
|81||Fissure||Reduces the Attack Ratings of enemies standing on the burning ground by 40%|
|101||Feeble Mind||Enemy’s Attack Rating is reduced by 30% for 5 seconds after being dealt damage|
|121||Horrify||Prevents enemies using ultimate abilities for 2 seconds every time one of Ezizh’s teammates uses an ultimate ability.|
|141||Mental Fury||Ezizh’s teammates are able to regain energy after his death, however the effect’s efficiency is reduced by 30%|
|161||Fissure||Damage increased by up to 220%|
|181||Feeble Mind||Damage increased by up to 230%|
|201||Horrify||Damage increased by up to 180%|
|221||Mental Fury||Allies recover 50 energy points every 3 seconds|
Item: Armor of Ruin
Twisted armor that represents the very evil it protects.
Enemies with less than 30% health will be stunned for a short period of time.
- [+10 Unlocks] Ezizh’s fire lasts for 1 second and raises the damage by 15%.
- [+20 Unlocks] Ezizh’s fire lasts for 1 second and raises the damage by 20%.
- [+30 Unlocks] Increases the duration the ground burns for by 100%. However only one location can be burned at a time.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- 3/3: While using the ability “Feeble Mind”, Ezizh receives 60% less damage from enemy attacks and cannot be controlled by enemies.
- 9/9: The ability “Feeble Mind” simultaneously causes both the farthest frontline and backline enemies to fall under Ezizh’s control. While under Ezizh’s control, the affected enemies will walk towards Ezizh for several seconds and be unable to attack, but only the farthest enemy of the two will be dealt damage.