Orthros – The Seer of Origins
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
||Orthros stops time for 3 seconds, causing everyone and everything but himself to become frozen. Orthros then attacks the weakest enemy on the battlefield at lightning speed, inflicting 60% damage per attack on the enemy.|
||At the beginning of the battle, Orthros will set up a time trap that individually targets the two enemies that are currently closest to him. The time traps will then explode within the first 20 seconds of battle. Once a time trap is triggered it will cause 320% AoE damage to nearby enemies, the time trap will also be triggered if an affected enemy dies.|
||Damage increased by up to 360%|
||Deals 200% damage to a single enemy target and prevents them from recovering energy for the following 9 seconds.|
||Orthros’ max health is increased by 25% per second, up until it reaches 150%. The ratio of Orthros’ current health will not be affected by the new increased max health value. Zolrath’s ‘Déjà vu’ ability will not affect this ability’s cumulative time.|
||Damage increased by up to 70%|
||Enemies injured by the explosion are stunned for 3 seconds|
||Damage increased by up to 220%|
||After 15 seconds of battle, Orthros will recover 3% of his max health per second|
||Damage increased by up to 80%|
||Damage increased by up to 400%|
||Damage increased by up to 240%|
||After 30 seconds of battle, Orthros will become immune to control abilities|
Item: The Heavenly Vision
Crafted by the celestial carpenter, Ansiel, this heavenly timepiece has the ability to manipulate the flow of time and even stop it.
Skill: Time Warp
Reduces the Haste of enemies that get too close to Orthros by 30 points.
- [+10 Unlocks] Reduces the Haste of enemies that get too close to Orthros by 45 points.
- [+20 Unlocks] Reduces the Haste of enemies that get too close to Orthros by 60 points.
- [+30 Unlocks] Enemies that remain too close to Orthros for more than 6 seconds will become frozen in time for 3 seconds
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] After using the ability “Time Suspension”, the ally with the highest Attack Rating (excluding Orthros) is able to move normally on the battlefield.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] After using the ability “Time Suspension”, the ally with the highest Attack Rating (excluding Orthros) is able to move normally on the battlefield. Ally’s Haste is increased by 35 while moving during “Time Suspension”.