Morrow – The Dark Crow
Eye of Evil
Morrow summons an Eye of Evil that deals 200% damage 5 times to enemies within range. Enemies that are burned are unable to use their Ultimate abilities for 4, seconds.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 240%.
- Lvl 3: Burned enemies cannot use their Ultimate abilities for 6 seconds.
Morrow summons a spider that cocoons an enemy, dealing 220% damage to them in the process, also preventing them from moving for following 4 seconds.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 250%.
- Lvl 3: Enemy is unable to move and use abilities for 6 seconds.
- Lvl 4: Damage is increased to 280%.
Morrow releases Korgas behind the enemy that has dealt the highest total amount of damage, and deals 250% damage to them, also manipulating them into attacking their own allies for 6 seconds. While the enemy target is being manipulated, they are unable to use their Ultimate ability and shall not be targeted by the ability “Binding Terror”.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 280%.
- Lvl 3: Damage is increased to 330%.
Morrow deals an additional 220% damage to an enemy while attacking them. This ability can only target the same enemy once every 4 seconds.
- Lvl 2: Additional damage dealt is equal to 10% of all damage dealt by the enemy target, but shall not exceed 400% of Morrow’s Attack Rating.
- Lvl 3: This ability’s effects will be triggered while the enemy is being manipulated by Korgas.
Signature Item: Abyssal Tome
Skill: Murder of Crows
After releasing Korgas, a murder of crows assail the enemy target, ignoring, their Defense Rating and dealing 100% damage per second to the target until Korgas’ manipulation ends.
- +10 Unlocks: Ignores target’s Defense Rating and deals 150% damage per second
- +20 Unlocks: Morrow recovers health equal to 100% of the damage dealt by each of his crows’ attacks.
- +30 Unlocks: Allied units will prioritize their attacks against enemies that have not been manipulated by the “Demonic Murmurs” ability.
3/3: When all non-summoned allies have lost a combined 10% of their health, the duration of debuff effects dealt by Morrow will be extended by 5%, and may be extended up to a maximum of 100%.
9/9: Each time an enemy uses a negative effect on an allied hero, the damaging effects of “Abyssal Retribution shall be dealt to them. Ability may only be triggered once every 4 seconds.
Gif & image shared by AFK_Inside