First look of the new Celestial hero in AFK Arena, Zaphrael – The Righteous.
Zaphrael teleports to the side of the battlefield which has the most enemies on it and fires powerful bolts of lightning across the battlefield, dealing damage per lightning bolt to each enemy that the bolts strike.
Zaphrael summons a thundercloud that strikes the enemy target nearest to Zaphrael every few seconds, dealing damage to them and also causing them to be temporarily stunned.
Zaphrael teleports behind the enemy that is closest to his allies’ side of the battlefield and knocks them to the ground, dealing AoE damage to the target and nearby enemies.
Simultaneously, Zaphrael receives a shield that is able to mitigate damage equal to a percentage of his own Attack Rating, While the shield exists, Zaphrael uses melee attacks, once the shield disappears, Zaphrael returns to his original position.
During battle, when enemies are dealt damage they are simultaneously electrified.
When electrified enemies are dealt damage that exceeds a percentage of their maximum health, the electric shall be transferred to the next closest enemy, causing the nearby enemy to lose health that is equal to a percentage of the initial attack’s damage.
- +10: After using Arc Lightning, his Zaphrael’s Normal Melee Attacks increased by 60%, dealing damage 9 times to the enemies while interrupting their current actions.
- +20: After using Arc Lightning, his Zaphrael’s Normal Melee Attacks increased by 70%, dealing damage 9 times to the enemies while interrupting their current actions.
- +30: The skill Thunderstorm can target 1 more enemy.
- 3/3: When the enemies attack Zap, they will be stunned for 0.5s and will not be stunned again in 8 seconds. The enemies still get stunned even when all of the incoming damage is blocked.
- 9/9 Furniture: When the enemies attack Zap, they will be stunned for 2s and will not be stunned again in 8 seconds. The enemies still get stunned even when all of the incoming damage is blocked.