Voyage of Wonders is one of the most interesting events in AFK Arena. Bringing a new fresh air into the game, Voyage of Wonders gives players tons of fun, tricky puzzles as well as a lot of valuable rewards while discovering different maps!
The new The Hunting Trail map will be available on May 6 on the official server. It’s running on the AFK Arena test server at the moment. In order to beat the map faster and easier, we have the map here for you with detailed instructions!
For The Depths of Time III guide, please scroll down below!
Voyage of Wonders: The Hunting Trail
- If you trigger #18 before step 15, you have to restart the map to get the final chest.
- The final boss is quite easy. Collect all relics before attacking it.
The Hunting Trail Rewards:
Art of Conquest Guide
- Pick the best relics to help defeat the mini & final bosses easier.
- Every time you defeat the mini-boss, your acquired relics will be removed.
- You need to fight 3 mini-bosses before facing the final bosses.
- Try to not use Ultimate when attacking normal battles, save Energy for the bosses!
- Kills all Graveborns after 10s
- Lightbearers sleep for 60s
- Kill all Hypogeans after 10s
- Reduces enemy HP regeneration
- More than 5 targets, reduce damage.
- Enemy Tanks receive more damage.
- Kill heroes less than 25% HP
- Allied heroes are immune to controls.
- Deals more damage to backline enemies.
- Immune to damage first 3 times.
In case you want to get those incredible rewards from the new Voyage of Wonder map as soon as possible, enter your email address in the form below and we will send you a quick email whenever there is any new map guide available (No spam guaranteed).
Voyage of Wonders
The gameplay of Voyage of Wonders is pretty similar to Peaks of Time as you take mini-adventures throughout the maps by solving puzzles, defeating the enemies, obtaining the relics (which make your team stronger) and eventually you will earn a lot of valuable rewards.
Voyage of Wonders Event lasts for 14 days. It will be closed for a few weeks before getting re-opened again.
- Explore the world and acquire an assortment of loot and rewards while the event is underway.
- After each battle has been concluded, the health and energy levels for heroes and enemies will not be reset.
- If a battle timer runs out, the attacking side’s heroes will be wiped out.
- Players may restart the adventure at any time, Resetting adventure will return all heroes and enemies to their original state. Do it until you find the correct path to defeat the event.
- The strength of enemies is based upon each player’s own strength. Enemies’ strength level will not change once the event has begun. Even the most powerful players in AFK Arena will have a very hard time finishing this event.
- Rewards may only be collected once per event.
All Voyage of Wonders Maps
Roamers’ Rhapsody Guide
- Players start the journey with no hero available.
- Go to each faction camp to make heroes from Wilder → Lightbearers → Maulers → Graveborns available.
- Dimensional/Hypogean/Celestial Heroes are not available on this map.
- As Wilder is the first faction getting unlocked, if your Wilder team is not strong enough, hire 3 Wilder heroes from your friends!
- After unlocking heroes, players can go to #41 to challenge the final boss.
- Enemy camps & boss are quite easy, you will not face any issue.
The Depths of Time III
- You need to run the map 4 times to get all of the rewards.
- The storyline is very interesting. There are 4 different endings. Change the past to change its future!
- There are some wrong moves that force you to restart the map.
- The enemy final boss is quite easy. Grab all possible relics before defeating it if you want.
The Fractured Gallery
Fields of Ice
The Arid Badlands
The Snowy Front
Bridge of Souls
The Realm of Denial
The Dusty Barrens
The Sandy Tracks
Track of The Sands
The Echoing Valley
The Depths of Time 2
- Do not take the gift next to step 6. It will block one big chest.
- The cannons on the right side do not work. You need to recharge them using fire from the left cannons.
The Hazy Timberland
The Frozen Hinterland
The Howling Wastes
The Forest’s Edge
Rewards: x60 x600 x10
The Ice Monster is attracted by fire. Your subjective here is to light up the frozen torch in order to force the Ice Monster to move, making the water tiles frozen and eventually get it captured.
The Frozen Pass
Note: To beat #28 and unlock the hidden path, put Vurk in your team!
The Frosted Expanse Map
Fields of Stone Map
This map is pretty straight-forward. Move the laser around to open the paths.
The Forgotten Mine Map
The hardest parts of this map are all of the battles against Nara teams. Just do not fight them, because you just cannot defeat them.
Instead, use the Magic Turret to wipe them out with ease.
Below is the complete list of rewards you could earn from the latest Voyage of Wonders event.
The special card allows you to draw out an Elite hero from a specific Faction.
The Dwarves have long been refugees, forced into a nomadic lifestyle and wandering the land since the loss of their ancestral homes. For decades they have slept in caves, beneath trees and bushes, anything that would afford a bit of shelter. In the desert areas known as the Fields of Stone, most traces of the Dwarven civilization have been erased. All that remains are semi-operational pieces of scattered technology. Devices once used to protect the Dwarven lands now pose a serious threat to wanderers who enter the area. However, one old dwarf returns here year after year to scavenge. One never knows what kind of valuables one can pick up if they just concede to a little danger…
Fun Fact: The current spot of Voyage of Wonders was previously used for the building called Dura’s Trial. It was removed right before the global release of AFK Arena.