Oden – Bitterblight
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
|1||Soul Burn||Oden completely drains all energy from the enemy that possesses the highest amount of energy, dealing 160% base damage to them. An additional 1% damage is dealt to the enemy for every 1% of energy that the enemy target has when the ability is cast against them. The higher the amount of energy that Oden drains from his enemies will result in Oden losing a higher proportion of his own energy. Oden will lose at least 300 energy points when using this ability, regardless of his enemies’ energy levels.|
|11||Void Lightning||Oden opens up a portal to the void, causing void lightning to blast out of it, striking the nearest enemy that is standing directly opposite him for 180% AoE damage.|
|21||Void Lightning||Damage increased by up to 190%|
|41||Eviction||Oden opens up a portal to the void that sucks in the enemy with the highest percentage of health. The targeted enemy is then thrown out of the portal and onto the weakest enemy target, resulting in 180% AoE damage being dealt to the affected targets.|
|61||Eye of Evil||When Oden recovers 300/1000/2000 energy points respectively, one of his eyes will open until all three of his eyes are open. After Oden’s first eye has been opened, the AoE damage effect caused by the Ability “Eviction will now include a stun effect, which stuns the affected enemies for 3 seconds. After Oden’s second eye has been opened the ability “Void Lightning” will additionally target the enemy that is currently standing farthest away from Oden. After Oden’s third and final eye has been opened, Oden’s normal attacks will cause his enemies to lose an additional 60 energy points per attack.|
|81||Soul Burn||Enemies cannot recover any energy for 5 seconds after this ability is used against them.|
|101||Void Lightning||Recover an additional 50 energy points for every enemy struck.|
|121||Eviction||Damage increased by up to 200%|
|141||Eye of Evil||Oden’s Attack Rating is increased by 10% and his Casting Speed is increasedby 10% each time he opens another eye.|
|161||Soul Burn||Additional damage dealt to the enemy is increased to 1.5% for every 1% of energy the enemy target has.|
|181||Void Lightning||Damage increased by up to 200%|
|201||Eviction||Damage increased by up to 220%|
|221||Eye of Evil||Oden’s Attack Rating is increased by 15% and his Casting Speed is increased by 15% each time he opens another eye.|
Item: Void Gazer
The key to the void. This unearthly object is capable of opening doors to the dark, unknown planes of existence.
Skill: Vengeful Fury
Each time an enemy uses their ultimate ability against Oden, Oden will retaliate against them with his “Void Lightning” ability. Damage dealt is equal to 60% of the original ” Void Lightning: ability’s damage output.
- [+10 Unlocks] Damage dealt is equal to 90% of the original ” Void Lightning: ability’s damage output.
- [+20 Unlocks] Oden retaliates with “Void Lightning” even if he is slain by the enemy’s ultimate ability.
- [+30 Unlocks] Damage dealt is equal to 120% of the original ” Void Lightning: ability’s damage output.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Every time an enemy uses ultimate ability, Oden will have his Attack Rating increased by 3% and damage received reduced by 3% until battle ends. This ability’s effects can be stacked up to 15 times. Once the skill has been stacked 12 times, Oden becomes immune to control abilities.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Every time an enemy uses ultimate ability, Oden will have his Attack Rating increased by 3% and damage received reduced by 3% until battle ends. This ability’s effects can be stacked up to 15 times. Once the skill has been stacked 12 times, Oden becomes immune to control abilities. The effects of this ability now also apply to the ally with the highest Attack Rating.