Izold – The Forgotten Champion
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
||Izold utilizes a powerful chemical agent that immediately restores 50% of the health he has already lost while also increasing his Haste by 20 points and Attack Rating by 35% for 12 seconds.|
||When Izold’s health is greater than 30% he will use his Noxious Gas ability, dealing damage equal to 3% of his own health as damage to nearby enemies. Noxious Gas also causes Izold to receive damage equal to 1% of his own health as damage.|
||A noxious explosion occurs every 6 seconds, dealing 190% damage to nearby enemies, leaving them stunned for 3 seconds|
||Izold charges into a single enemy target, stunning them and knocking them backwards, finally stabbing the enemy with his needle for 190% damage.|
||Izold injects himself, restoring 16% of the health the he’s already lost per second over 8 seconds.|
||aste is increased for 15 seconds|
|101||Noxious Blast||Explosive damage is raised to 270% damage|
||Final attack damage increased to 270% damage|
||Restores 18% of lost HP per second|
||Haste is increased for 18 seconds|
||Explosive damage is raised to 340% damage|
||Final attack damage increased to 340% damage.|
||Restores 20% of lost HP per second|
Item: Doomstriker Syringe
A weapon built with the prime purpose of impaling its victims, it contains a powerful chemical agent that is capable of turning the gentlest of souls into unbridled killing machines.
Skill: Lethal Dose
When Izold uses “Toxic Transfusion” he will also receive the effects of his “Hypodermic Healing” ability.
- The damage Izold receives is reduced by 30% for 15 seconds when any enemies are slain while Izold is using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability.
- The damage Izold receives is reduced by 50% for 15 seconds when any enemies are slain while Izold is using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability.
- Izold cannot be controlled while using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Izold’s Attack Rating is increased by 1% and his attack frequency increased by 3% until the end of the battle every time he loses 1% of his max health.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The effects of the ability Hypodermic Healing become permanent after this ability has been stacked 45 times and does not need to be manually activated again.