The Contorted Realm (Peaks of Time 15) is kinda very confusing for most players on the first try. It contains plenty of collapsing bridges and teleports.
You want to connect different pieces of the map using those helpers to access the entire map.
The crystal chests are blocked by high-leveled enemies so you want a decent power to defeat them. I can barely defeat them with the lvl. 220 ascended team.
The bright side is you can collect most of the gold chests with ease. Since you have passed all of the other previous Peaks of Time stages, you can get all of 34 gold chest with almost zero effort.
- Yellow: Start Point.
- Red: Enemies
- Orange: Jump Gate Entrances.
- Green: Jump Gates. Only one Jump Gate can be active at a time. You can teleport to the Jump Gate from the Jump Gate Entrance.
- Purple: Disappearing Bridge.
- Striped Purple: Appearing bridge
The Contorted Realm Guide
The upper island only is accessed via the reappearing bridge (located at the top left of the Jump Gate 2).
You need to follow a specific path to get into the upper island:
- Fight the first enemy then activate the Jump Gate 1.
- Get to Jump Gate Entrance A.
- The bridge will disappear then reappear below the Jump Gate 1.
- Get to the Jump Gate Entrance A then travel back to the Jump Gate 1, get over the newly created bridge.
- Do not get to the Jump Gate 2.Skip it.
Please note that If you go to the right side of the Jump Gate 2, the right bridge will disappear and you have to start over.
- Get to Jump Gate 3 by defeating the enemies.
- Activate the Jump Gate 3, get to Jump Gate Entrance B.
- A new bridge will appear at the top left of the Jump Gate 3.
- Take the Jump Gate Entrance B and get over the newly formed bridge.
- Head to the right of the map, skip Jump Gate 4, trigger Jump Gate 5.
You can also get the treasure by Jump Gate C then teleport back to Jump Gate 5.
- Get to Jump Gate Entrance D. The bridge next to the Jump Gate Entrance D will disappear then spawn at the top right of the Jump Gate 2.
- Get to Jump Gate Entrance D to return to Jump Gate 5.
- Head to the top right towards Jump Gate Entrance E Island and move all the way to the left side towards the Jump Gate 2 Island.
- Cross the newly created bridge to get into the upper island.
- Trigger the Jump Gate 7 and you can get the treasure at the Jump Gate Entrance F.
- Get to the Entrance F to turn back to Gate 7.