Bountiful Trials is the new AFK Arena mini-event that occurs whenever a new hero is released. Defeat the enemies using the newly released hero and specifically given heroes to get a lot of valuable rewards.
For Guild Trials, please visit this page.
Bountiful Trial Hero Guides (Arena of Trials)
Maetria – Duskfeather
Edwin – The Usurper
Olgath – The Baneblast
Tamrus – The Jungleroamer
Awakened Belinda – Spark of Hope
Mulan – The Iron Magnolia
Veithael – The Shining Sword
Palmer – Luminous Archbishop
Salaki – The Cursebearer
Awakened Baden – Knight of Blight
Nevanthi – The Green Lady
Canisa & Ruke – Chimera of Ire
Yennefer – The Vengerberg’s Sorceress
Geralt – The White Wolf Witcher
Awakened Solise – Water Animator
Tarnos – The Atoner
Eorin – The Forest Sting
Joan of Arc
In case you want to get the incredible rewards from the Bountiful Trials Event as soon as possible, enter your email address in the form below and we will send you a quick email whenever there is any new map guide available (No spam guaranteed).
Melusina (Baba Yaga)
Prince of Persia
Previous Bountiful Trials
Ainz Ooal Gown
If you are still finding it hard to complete the currently running Bountiful Trial Event for Vurk, you can easily see the best formations for all teams in the screenshots below.
The guide is shared by Kenshin x Nott.
Tap on the image for the full size.
Here are the best formations you can use for Ezio team compositions during this event:
The Arena of Trials – Bountiful Trials event resets itself whenever a designated hero embarks on a new trial.
The Bountiful Trials event is comprised of 12 battle stages. Players may claim rewards for each battle that they win. When all battle stages have been completed, players may claim the final Bountiful Trials reward chest (60 Elite Hero Soulstones).
Players can only use the given Heroes to fight against the enemies. Players must have unlocked a Hero already in order to use him/her here:
As you can see in the screenshot above, this account hasn’t unlocked Talene and Mehira yet, thus cannot use them here.
Once all 12 battle stages have been completed, players can re-play them, however, no new rewards will be available.
All enemies are reset each time a player re-enters the Bountiful Trials.
All heroes used in the Bountiful Trials have a default ascension tier of ‘Ascended’ and hero level of 240. Heroes are equipped with non-upgraded Mythic T1 gear that does not utilize factional gear bonuses.
- Heroes: Only heroes that have been pre-selected by the formation system may be used. Trial heroes are selected by default.
- Hero Grading: All heroes are Ascended tier and possess a hero level of 240. Gear: All heroes use Mythic T1 non-upgraded gear without factional bonuses. Signature Items:
- Signature Item bonus attributes and abilities cannot be used.
- Elder Tree: Elder Tree / Dura’s Virtues’ attributes and abilities cannot be used.
- Inn Furniture: Furniture bonuses and abilities cannot be used.
- Artifacts: Artifact effects and bonus stats cannot be used.
- Unions: hero union attribute bonuses cannot be used.