Tidus – Shadowmane
Role: Continuous Damage
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
||Tidus spirals into a whirlwind that engulfs the battlefield, dealing 160% damage to all enemies that he passes, finally pouncing on the weakest enemy target for 180% damage.|
||Tidus slices the enemy standing in front of him in a vicious five-stage attack, dealing 60% damage per attack to the target. Due to profuse blood loss, the enemy target suffers 65% damage per second over 8 seconds whenever they move.|
||Damage of each attack is raised to 70% damage per attack|
||Tidus let’s out a ferocious howl that terrifies his enemies, causing them to flee his from his vicinity for 5 seconds. After howling, Tidus’ movement speed is increased by 35% and his Attack Rating is increased by 20% for 10 seconds.|
||Tidus viciously and persistently attacks an enemy whose health is lower than 50% of its maximum until they are slain. While using this ability, the Attack Rating of Tidus’ normal attacks is increased by 35%.|
||Final pounce deals 200% damage|
||Blood loss lasts for 12 seconds when moving|
||Attack Rating is increased up to 30%|
||Life Leech level is raised by 40 while pursuing a weakened enemy|
||Final pounce deals 220% damage|
||Damage of each attack is raised to 80% damage per attack|
||Nearby allies also receive a movement speed and Attack Rating increase|
||Attack Rating is increased up to 50%|
Item: Hatred’s Bite
Two vicious-looking blades that have been the demise of many unfortunate gladiators. Crafted to perfection, they were built with only one intention in mind, death.
Skill: Battle Hardened
Reduces all damage that Tidus receives by 40% for the first 6 seconds after “Savagery” is used.
- [+10 unlocks]: Reduces 60% of all damage received.
- [+20 unlocks]: Reduces 70% of all damage received.
- [+30 unlocks]: Tidus is impervious to all enemy control abilities for the first 6 seconds after “Savagery” is used.
Furniture Set Bonuses
Lust for Blood
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Tidus’ received healing is increased by 25. Tenacity is increased by 17 and Attack Rating is increased by 8% for every non-summoned enemy that has been defeated or which currently has less than 50% of their max health.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] If Tidus kills an enemy or is close to an enemy that is killed, he will recover 35% of the health which has already been lost.