Numisu – The All Seer
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
|1||Resonating Blast||Numisu creates an explosive shockwave that deals 200% damage to all enemies that it hits. If the shockwave hits Numisu’s totems they will become activated and deal their initial damage values again.|
|11||Rejuvenating Totem||Numisu sets down a rejuvenating totem that heals nearby allies for an initial 80% of their total attack rating. The totem then remains active and heals nearby allies for 3% health per second. The rejuvenating totem can be targeted and destroyed by enemies and possesses 220% of Numisu’s own health value.|
|21||Rejuvenating Totem||Heals 95% of total Attack Rating value.|
|41||Offensive Totem||Numisu sets down an offensive totem behind his enemies that deals 120% damage to its surrounding enemies. The offensive totem possesses 100% of Numisu’s Defense Rating and 650% of his total health value.|
|61||Fanaticism||Numisu increases the ally with the highest Attack Rating’s Haste by 40 for 10 seconds.|
|81||Resonating Blast||Damage increased by up to 220%|
|101||Rejuvenating Totem||Heals 110% of total Attack Rating value.|
|121||Offensive Totem||Offensive Totem heals itself for 10% health per second.|
|141||Fanaticism||Haste is increased by up to 50|
|161||Resonating Blast||Damage increased by up to 240%|
|181||Rejuvenating Totem||Heals 125% of total Attack Rating value.|
|201||Offensive Totem||Damage increased by up to 150%.|
|221||Fanaticism||Haste is increased for 12 seconds|
Item: Mask of Visions
A mask that acts as a window to another world.
Skill: Totem Master
At the beginning of the battle Numisu sets down an offensive totem at center of the battlefield.
- [+10 Unlocks] At the beginning of the battle Numisu sets down a rejuvenating totem behind his own team’s backline.
- [+20 Unlocks] The health of Numisu’s totems is increased by 40%.
- [+30 Unlocks] The health of Numisu’s totems is increased by 100%.
Furniture Set Bonuses
Power of Faith
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Ultimate “Voodoo Blessing” additionally heals up to 2 summoned totems, which all take on their normal effects.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Numisu’s ultimate “Voodoo Blessing” additionally heals the weakest 1 unhealed allies, as well as up to 4 of his totems.
Numisu is a unique healer who buffs his strongest ally and distracts enemies with his totems.
Strengths & Weaknesses
General Strategy for Vurk
- Numisu’s 4th skill (Fanaticism) provides a large attack speed bonus, which increases in effectiveness the stronger the ally’s autoattacks are. Best targets include Saveas and Brutus, due to their passives that increase their autoattack damage: Saveas’s 2nd skill (Bloodied Spear) and Brutus’s 3rd skill (Brutal Defiance) respectively.
- Numisu’s ultimate can be used as a quick burst heal if activated right after he uses his 2nd skill (Rejuvenating Totem) on an ally, as his ultimate causes the totem to activate again. The same logic applies to his 3rd skill (Offensive Totem) as well.
Guild Hunt Strategy
- Totems can Back Turn. However, Totems are fragile and are the least reliable out of all Back Turn heroes. (Can be solved if one utilizes Lucius with him but it can require careful manual play)
- But even with the inconsistency, with Numisu’s attack speed buff and healing, Numisu remains a strong contender for a Guild Hunt as a Back Turn hero with offensive and defensive supporting capabilities.