Vurk – The Devious
|Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Icon||Description|
|1||Mania||Vurk runs up and down the battlefield for 15 seconds while he fires bolts at multiple enemies. Bolts may pierce enemies, and all enemies struck by the bolt are dealt 100% damage.|
|11||Piercing Bolt||When using Normal Attacks, Bolts fired from Vurk’s crossbow are able to penetrate enemies, dealing 140% damage to all enemies standing in a straight line.|
|21||Piercing Bolt||Damage increased by up to 170%|
|41||Poison Vial||Vurk lobs a poison vial at an enemy, which poisons them for 10 seconds, Poisoned enemies will have their Energy Recovery rate decreased by 50%, Attack Rating decreased by 50%, and they will also lose health equal to 50% of Vurk’s Attack Rating every second. Poison effects cannot be stacked, and if an already poisoned enemy is targeted again by this ability, the duration of the poison’s effects shall be extended.|
|61||Poison Traps||At the beginning of battles Vurk sets poison traps behind himself and his frontline allies. Traps are activated when enemies are in close proximity to them and cause any nearby enemies to become stunned for 3 seconds and poisoned for 10 seconds. The ability’s poison effects are consistent with the ability “Poison Vial”. Enemies which are immune to control abilities will not trigger the traps.|
|81||Mania||Vurk runs up and down the battlefield for 15 seconds while he fires bolts at multiple enemies. Bolts may pierce enemies, and all enemies struck by the bolt are dealt 110% damage.|
|101||Piercing Bolt||When this ability deals damage against enemies that are poisoned as a result of Vurk’s “Poison Vial” ability, Vurk’s Attack Speed will be increased by 60 for 3 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked.|
|121||Poison Vial||Poisoned enemies lose health equal to 60% of Vurk’s Attack Rating per second.|
|141||Poison Traps||Enemies are stunned for 4 seconds.|
|161||Mania||Vurk runs up and down the battlefield for 6 seconds while he fires bolts at multiple enemies. Bolts may pierce enemies, and all enemies struck by the bolt are dealt 120% damage.|
|181||Piercing Bolt||For every poisoned enemy that this ability deals damage against, Vurk shall recover an additional 40 energy.|
|201||Poison Vial||Poisoned enemies lose health equal to 70% of Vurk’s Attack Rating per second.|
|221||Poison Traps||Enemies are stunned for 5 seconds.|
Item: Shadow Stinger
A crossbow, accurate and light. Perfect for a skulking kill or cunning ambush.
Vurk’s “Mania” ability now fires 3 crossbow bolts per aftack, however the additional bolts will deal 80% damage.
- [+10 Unlocks] Additional crossbow bolt damage increased to 100% damage.
- [+20 Unlocks] Additional crossbow bolt damage increased to 120% damage.
- [+30 Unlocks] The “Mania” ability now fires 5 crossbow bolts per attack.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Vurk’s Normal Attacks and “Mania” ability deal 35% more damage to enemies that have been poisoned by his own abilities.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Prolongs the duration of time an enemy is poisoned for by 1 seconds when Vurk uses a Normal Attack or his “Mania” ability.
Vurk is a mobile damage dealer who maneuvers around the battlefield, switching targets proactively.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- Good opening burst but still has very high sustained damage
- Situational ultimate
- Automatic repositioning can backfire
General Strategy for Vurk
- Vurk’s ultimate will only strafe as far as enemies are spread, making his ultimate exceptional when enemies are few in number and/or tightly clustered together, but very underwhelming if enemies are sufficiently spread out.
- Try to position Vurk against the weaker frontliner to guarantee the explosion damage from his 3rd skill (Poison Vial), as it only explodes if it does 15% of the target’s HP in damage.