Defeat Kane, Demonic Entity, The Unhinged, Ice Shemira, Burning Brute, and Grotesque Mage in the Guild Twisted Realm to get Twisted Essences, which help you strengthen your heroes further in the Elder Tree.
The rewards will be sent to the player mailbox based on the leaderboard ranking. Players in the Legend division also receive extra rewards by maintaining their ranking when the final rewards are calculated.
Tap on the Boss Icon to go to each boss section faster:
Best Twisted Realm Teams
Shared by scullicious. For detailed information on all bosses, please scroll down below.
What Artifacts Should I Use?
There are too many variations depending on the boss and also the lineup you run so I wouldn’t go too in-depth but generally, you want the artifacts to be used as follows.
|– Best for Warriors|
Please make sure you check our the artifact guide also to understand how the artifact system in-game works.
Twisted Realm Calendar
The Twisted Realm Bosses
There are currently 5 bosses in the Twisted Realm: Kane, Demonic Entity, Ice Shemira, Dark Arden and Burning Brute.
Boss Appearance Order:
Players will face Kane first, the Nemora after a few days, then the Dark Arden, Ice Shemira, Burning Brute, and the last one is Grotesque Mage.
The cycle keeps rotating.
Best Twisted Realm Kane Teams
If your Grezhul dies at 00:45 or 00:30, turn off Auto at around 00:50 and don’t ult Grezhul.
If the whole team dies at 00:20, turn on Auto after Talene dies at 00:27 (try avoiding the breath with Warek’s ultimate).
When using Silas team, make Talene get most of Silas’s ultimates (Ult Silas right after Talene’s ult).
It’s recommended to use Mortas’s ultimate right after Talene is reborn from fireball.
Ideas to Defeat Kane
General idea for new players
Kane straight up kills an enemy hero at 15, 40, and 65 seconds into battle based on damage dealt. The general idea is to suppress Belinda’s damage to let Talene deal the most and sacrifice each time, thus losing no heroes throughout.
Shemira and Belinda are current the 2 most popular carries for early/mid-game in AFK Arena right now. You want to build your formations based on them If you don’t have any better carry yet. Generally, Kane doesn’t deal too much damage towards your Heroes so using a strong tank and a healer is not needed. You also want to deal as much damage as possible before Kane kills all of your team, thus using a Hero that can boost the Haste is a must.
Next, you want to sacrifice the secondary carry first. To do this, use the manual mode and do not use the ultimate skill of your main carry so that the secondary carry can do more damage and get killed first. After that, your main carry, usually is Shemira or Belinda, can go crazy and deal loads of damage. – Shared by anonymous_potato
Additional Tips: Each of Wukong’s clones count as 1 body and his main disappears so you have more bodies to sacrifice if you have no Talene and are too lazy to play manually
Demonic Entity (Evil Nemora)
Best Twisted Realm Demonic Entity Teams
The player deals damage to Demonic Entity through damaging the 5 Dreafs she summons.
As such, AoE heroes like Shemira is key for this fight. Other heroes mostly play a supportive role in helping Shemira get as much out of her ultimates as possible.
Alternative Heroes There isn’t any particularly good replacements and all others are just equally poor.
Additional Tips: Shemira is super important so make sure your Rosaline is following her rather than the others. Newer players can mercenary a stronger Shemira from friends to push out more damage
Best Twisted Realm The Unhinged Teams
Manual Control: Mortas Ult → Scarlet/Raku Ult → Grez/Warek/Mortas/Twins Ult at the same time (Auto) → Scarlet Ult → Grez/Warek/Mortas/Twins Ult at the same time (Auto) → Scarlet Ult
How to beat The Unhinged (Arden)?
General idea for new players
Arden’s Nether Shield reduces his damage taken by 50% while unaffected by enemy crowd control and thus we use Shemira’s silence to constantly disable it. Baden is used such that his summons absorb Arden’s Lightning Fury both passively and actively. Putting Rowan forward also lets him interrupt Arden’s abilities
Alternative Heroes: It is possible to simply brute force this fight through shelling out more damage with Belinda rather than Baden.
I’ve also seen heroes like Mehira work on lower Twisted Realm floors presumably due to her crowd control and friendly buffs but haven’t had much experience personally.
Best Twisted Realm Ice Shemira Team
Manual Control: Don’t use Ezizh’s ultimate until 00:32. Block Shemira’s Ice Ball using Grez & Warek Ult.
Use Ezizh Ult at 00:42, 00:28, 00:18 to reduce damage redeived.
Use Warek Ult at 00:30, 00:20, 00:10 to avoid Shockwave.
How to beat The Unhinged (Arden)?
General idea for new players
Ice Shemira has a heavy area of effect damage coupled with crowd control in the form of freeze. Heroes like Ezizh is key to denying her abilities while twins help to dispel crowd control effects from teammates. Ezizh should be placed behind to avoid Ice Shemira’s glacial beam.
Alternative Heroes: Any other carriers such as Belinda/ Shemira will work but will not be as strong as Talene. Solise, Skriath or Khazard(?) instead of Ezizh prevents her weather effect which means your team doesn’t get wiped but doesn’t prevent the shield.
Additional Tips: Given how important Ezizh’s passive is, it is imperative that the player maximizes his energy cycling potential by giving Twins and Rowan as much haste as possible (from items etc)
Best Twisted Realm Burning Brute Team
You need 3/9 Izold furniture. You can replace Izold with Phoenix as well if he doesn’t have 3/9 Furniture. Her ability to dive under Brute’s bubble and deal massive damage while healing her teammates from Brute’s fire with her passive.
Alternative Heroes: Cecilia can be used both as the main carry or as a support to great success since she reduces the Burning Brute’s damage.
Additional Tips: Wukong is a cheap and lazy way to get into the bubble and deal some damage if you have him stacked but ultimately while decent, a poor alternative compared to others.
Other Budget Teams for Burning Brute
(Rosa supports Shemira)
(Rosa supports Baden)
Best Teams for Grotesque Mage
- Team A: Use Twins Ultimate at 00:59. Use Grez → Twins, Silas Ultimate at 00:29 → Turn Auto on.
- Team B: Saurus & Twins Ultimate → Saurus & Twins Ultimate → Twins Ultimate → Auto on at 00:07.
- Team C: Mortas Ultimate 3 times → Twins Ultimate → Auto on at 00:07
- Turn off Auto. Use Saurus Ultimate 5 times.
- If you use Raine, 3/9 Furniture is required.
- If you use Mortas, use his Ultimate and Saurus Ultimate 5 times, in rotation, to buff Grezhul and Saurus.
The Twisted Realm Rules
- The Twisted Realm may be opened 2 times per day.
- The floor that players are placed on is based upon the average value of their 5 heroes which are currently standing upon the Pentagram within the Resonating Crystal. After reaching a Resonating Crystal level of 240, floor placement will then be based upon the Resonating Crystal level and no longer based upon the average level of Pentagram heroes. Players currently on the same floor will compete against one another on the same leaderboard.
- The Twisted Realm floor placements are determined by the average level of all heroes currently standing upon the Pentagram within the Resonating Crystal or the Pentagram’s own level after the player has surpassed a Pentagram level of 240.
- Heroes within the Twisted Realm will all be set to the same level, however, heroes’ gear and ascension levels will remain as they originally were.
- Players may only mercenaries, dimensional heroes and heroes which are within the Resonating Crystal.
- Bosses will stack attributes and grow stronger every time a certain amount of their health is lost.
- Within each new Twisted Realm session, players are able to challenge bosses 5 times for free, after which the expenditure of diamonds will be required in order to continue challenging bosses. Players may challenge bosses a maximum of 99 times per session. One battle challenge attempt will be deducted each time a player enters a battle.
- Only one mercenary may be used per formation within the Twisted Realm, however, the number of times that a mercenary can be used is unlimited.
- Only the highest recorded damage dealt throughout all boss challenges will count towards your final ranking. Your final ranking will be determined at the end of each session.
- At the end of each Twisted Realm, session players will receive two (guild and individual rewards) e-mails that include their rewards.
The Twisted Realm Rewards
- The top 50 players with the highest damage will form the `Legend’ division. The damage record set by the lowest ranked Legend player will be the criterion for entrance into the Legend division.
- Players that do not meet the damage criterion for the Legend division will be placed into Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Bronze divisions based on their highest achieved damage.
- Excluding the Legend division, all other divisions are split into 5 smaller divisions. For example: Diamond 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- It is possible to view the replay of the battle in which other players achieved their highest damage record.
- Rankings within the Leaderboards are subject to constant changes, thus, leaderboard rewards will only be finalized at the end of the leaderboard session.
- If there are no players occupying the lower divisions of the leaderboard, then those divisions will not be viewable on the leaderboard.
Tips shared by u/whitesushii