Everything you want to know regarding Alna – The Frozen Mother in AFK Arena!
Winter War Cry (Ultimate)
Passive: All characters on the battle (including allies) have their Haste reduced by 40 points.
Active: Alna calls down a blizzard upon all enemies, dealing 340% damage to them, causing any Haste reductions to be multiplied by 2 times over 12 seconds, also nullifying any Haste buffs that are received during this time. The effects of this ability cannot be affected by any other abilities.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 360%
- Lvl 3: Damage is increased to 380%
Alna thrusts her spear into an enemy target, dealing damage equal to 10% of their max health. Damage dealt cannot exceed 521 % of Alna’s own Attack Rating.
- Lvl 2: Damage dealt is increased by 1% of the enemy’s max health whenever their Haste is reduced by 3 points.
- Lvl 3: Damage dealt is equal to 12% of the enemy’s max health.
- Lvl 4: Damage dealt is equal to 14% of the enemy’s max health.
Alna uses her spear to swipe at nearby enemies, dealing 200% damage to them, also reducing their Haste by 20 points for 5 seconds. Each use of this ability increases the number of attacks that are dealt, up until a maximum of 3 attacks are reached. This ability’s Haste reduction effect may be stacked multiple times.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 220%
- Lvl 3: Damage is increased to 250%
Alna calls upon the frigid wind to encircle herself and disrupt her enemies. Alna is immune to damage and control abilities for 7 seconds and nearby enemies will have their Dodge reduced by 280 points.
- Lvl 2: Effects last for 8 seconds.
- Lvl 3: Effects last for 9 seconds.
Alna’s Signature Item
Signature Item Skill: Unrelenting Heart
During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 50% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+20 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 10 seconds.
- [+30 Unlocks] If Alna’s health is below 50% after receiving damage, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” will be triggered.
Alna’s Furniture Abilities
3/3 Ability: When placed on the frontline, damage dealt by the other frontline ally causes enemy targets to lose 5 Haste points for 30 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked.
9/9 Ability: When placed on the frontline, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” also take effect for her other frontline ally.