Zolrath – Voidbringer
|1||Time Rift||Zolrath expends 200 energy to open a time rift. Once inside the time rift, Zolrath will continuously lose 120 energy points per second while he recovers 7.5% of his max health. When Zolrath’s energy is exhausted, his health is fully recovered or the ability is used again, Zolrath will reappear from the time rift and attack the weakest enemy target for 320% damage. This ability may be used even if Zolrath is being controlled by an enemy ability.”|
|11||Doppelganger||Zolrath and his future self deal 50% damage multiple times to an enemy. The final two attacks on the enemy deal 180% damage each to any enemy in the attack’s path. While using this ability the two Zolrath’s cannot be controlled, however both can receive damage.|
|21||Doppelganger||Damage of final two attacks is increased up to 200% each|
|41||Annihilation||After 18 seconds Zolrath’s normal attack becomes more powerful, allowing his normal attack to deal 150% damage twice per attack.|
|61||Déjà vu||When Zolrath is on the brink of death and all of his allies are already dead, Zolrath will turn back time, causing the battle to be reverted back to its start. Zolrath will maintain the effects of his “Annihilate” ability even after the battle has been reverted. This ability may only be used once per battle and can only be used in certain game modes.|
|81||Time Rift||Damage increased by up to 380%|
|101||Doppelganger||Damage of final two attacks is increased up to 230% each|
|121||Annihilation||After 45 seconds Zolrath’s normal attack becomes more powerful, allowing him to strike at surrounding enemies in a three-stage attack for 230% damage per attack. Zolrath’s first two attacks are able to knock-back enemies, with the final attack causing the enemy to become temporarily stunned.|
|141||Déjà vu||After time has been turned back, Zolrath’s Haste will be increased by 40 points for the first 8 seconds|
|161||Time Rift||Ability restores 9% of max health per second|
|181||Doppelganger||Damage of final two attacks is increased up to 250% each|
|201||Annihilation||Zolrath’s attack rating increases by 1% per second untill it reaches 70%|
|221||Déjà vu||After time has been turned back, Zolrath’s Haste will be increased by 40 points for the first 12 seconds|
Hourglass of Time
An hourglass that has the ability to change the flow of time, allowing for its holder to go back or forth in time as they please. This hourglass is said to be the embodiment of Zolrath’s wretched soul.
Damage dealt to enemies with a lower health percentage than Zolrath is increased by 10%
- [+10 Unlocks] Damage dealt to enemies with a lower health percentage than Zolrath is increased by 25%
- [+20 Unlocks] Damage dealt to enemies with a lower health percentage than Zolrath is increased by 40%
- [+30 Unlocks] Damage ignores defense rating and damage immunity effect of enemies that have less than 40% of their max health
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Zolrath delays his enemies’ entrance onto the battlefield by 0.75 second(s ) and the time prerequisite for his ability “”Annihilate” is reduced by 3. 75 seconds when this ability is used.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The frequency of Zolrath’s Normal Attacks are increased by 50% after using the ability “Annihilate” for a total of 65 seconds.