Latest Arcane Labyrinth Map (Lab Path)
What is Arcane Labyrinth?
The Arcane Labyrinth is one of the most interesting game-mode in AFK Arena. Your goal here is to defeat the boss of each stage floor in order to get the rewards. There are 3 floors in total. The difficulty increases when players get to the next floor/stage.
While participating in this mode, players need to battle with the enemies to unlock helping Heroes, items (Labyrinth Relics), rewards and to progress further in the Labyrinth.
- The Arcane Labyrinth gets reset every 2 days. All of the rewards, items, monsters and buildings will be reset.
- In the Labyrinth, players can only access to the grids next to them.
- Be careful before you make a move because the previous grids will get destroyed.
- After defeating the Labyrinth Defenders (Bosses), you will be rewarded the Labyrinth Tokens, which are for purchasing items/Heroes in the Labyrinth Store.
- After defeating the enemies within the Labyrinth, you will be able to pick one from three Labyrinth Relics showing on the screen, which offers unique properties that help you process to the next stages of the Labyrinth easier.
- The Labyrinth Relics can only be used in the Arcane Labyrinth mode.
- The helping Heroes can only be used in the Arcane Labyrinth mode.
- After a battle, whether you are totally defeated or the time runs out, all of the heroes you used will be removed from the Arcane Labyrinth.
- You can use Dura’s Tear to bring dead heroes back alive.
How is the difficulty of Arcane Labyrinth determined?
Basically, when you power up your Heroes, the difficulty of the Arcane Labyrinth also gets increased.
The difficulty of the Labyrinth is based on the possible highest power lineup you “could” get. This is why even when you try to reset your Heroes or unequip your gears, the difficulty of the Labyrinth doesn’t change.
Basic Tips for Labyrinth
Here are some basic tips that could help you go a bit further If you are getting stuck in the Arcane Labyrinth:
- When you think you are about to lose → tap at the pause button → Exit Battle → Repeat to see If you are able to beat the enemies.
- Avoid using x2 Speed in floor 3 because you might not be able to exit the battle before you lose. Your Heroes will be returned to the states before
- Focus on the Red Flags in order to get the Elite/Legendary Relics. Pick the best paths to those Red Flags to make sure your team have enough HP as well as still be able to grab some other Relics on the way.
- Shemira is the best Hero for this game-mode.
Collecting some support Heroes at the beginning is a must If you don’t have too many Heroes in your bag. This helps you find the strong Heroes to build up the missing parts you are looking for.
If you assure that you have enough Heroes to cover you till the end of the journey, focus on defeating the Flags to get Relic buffs, which is a lot more crucial.
Remember to take the Relics that give buffs to the Heroes you own. Focus on taking Relics for your main carry/damage dealer, or the Factions that have 3+ Heroes in your team. They are the cores that help you get out of the Labyrinth.
The hardest time for most players to beat the Labyrinth is when you have a carry at level 160+ while the other Heroes are under level 141. The enemies’ power will be most likely based on your average power, which means most of your lower level Heroes will get eliminated pretty quickly. The difference between Heroes lvl. 160 vs lvl.141 is very huge.
Actually, defeating Arcane Labyrinth is not hard. It is only hard when you don’t know the proper ways to solve the maze.
Note: After the latest update, purchasing Mythic Gears in the Arcane Labyrinth is not always guaranteed. Instead, now you can also see Hero’s Essence, Enhancement Tokens, and other items.
What are the Labyrinth Relics?
After defeating every grid of enemies, you will be able to pick 1 from 3 relics showing on the screen.
There are different kinds of Relics with different properties. They boost your power based on their properties, helping you progress within the Labyrinth easier.
Once you picked the relics, they will be automatically equipped. You don’t have do to anything else to activate them.
All of the Relics will get removed once the Labyrinth is over.
To see all of the Relics in the game, check out the article Complete Labyrinth Relics List!
What is the Dura’s Tear?
Dura’s Tear is a special item which can only be used within the Arcane Labyrinth.
Once you activated this item, it will immediately revive all of the dead heroes in your team, as well as will give all of the alive Heroes to full HP/Energy.
The easiest way to earn Dura’s Tear is to complete the Weekly Quests.
If you are pretty sure that you can beat the current enemies with the dead Heroes in your team, don’t hesitate to use the Dura’s Tear to revive them.
Finishing the event to get the rewards is a lot more important than saving the Dura’s Tear for nothing.
What are the Rewards?
Players can receive so many rewards by defeating the enemies in Arcane Labyrinth, including Gold, Diamonds and especially the Labyrinth Tokens, which can be used to purchase many items, including specific Heroes
To read more about the Stores in-game, check out the article Stores – The Complete Guide!
Advanced Guide: How to defeat Wrizz in Hard Mode?
Guide by BuckTheWorld81
A lot of players finding it hard to beat the Wrizz in Arcane Labyrinth Hard Mode so I’ve decided to write a small guide for this specific topic.
People usually skip the Wrizz because they do not want to lose out on rewards, because they think that their teams are not strong enough. This is such a huge mistake. Basically, you are always able to defeat the Wrizz regardless of your team power, and eventually defeat the entire Arcane Labyrinth. I have been fighting the Wrizz for 6-7 months now and haven’t lost to him any time. Just need to take the tips in this guide and you will be golden!
Best Tips to defeat Wrizz in Labyrinth
- Your ability to defeat the Wrizz is not based on the Heroes you have. Most importantly, you want to understand what Relics you should use and what Heroes are the best for those Relics. With a proper combination of Relics, you can take out the Wrizz before he casts the Ultimate.
- Firebringer/Icebringer/Sunstone/Moonstone are the ultimate Relics you want to have. Besides, increase your DEF, ATK, CRT and DMG whenever possible. Also, do your best to increase the attack rating of the main carry.
- Shemira: If you are not using Shemira, you are simply making your life a lot harder. She absolutely dominates in Labyrinth. A Shemira with her ultimate ready at the beginning of a battle is indeed a nightmare to the enemies.
- Use the first few fights in the Labyrinth to fill up the Ultimates of your top 10 Heroes, even the Heroes you won’t use. Having loads of ready ultimates allows you to never touch the Dura’s Tear, and of course, helps your important matches become a lot easier.
- Turn off the Auto mode. Use your Ultimates at the starting of the next matches, then turn off the Auto mode again after that. Your goal is to have full HP and full Ultimates if possible at the end of each battle.
- If you get interrupted by CC skills, restart the battle.
- Your Lab Path should follow this priority order Red Flag → Brown Flag → Hero → Fountain. Most of the time, you don’t need the Fountain If you have a healer with ultimate ready all the time. Stay away from the Shops unless they lead to more Red Flags. Always aim for Flags to max out the number of Lab coins you could earn.
- If you have to choose between 4Red/4Brown and 5Red/0Brown/3Hero, 4Red/4Brown is better most of the time. You will have the chance to get more Relics, especially the top 4 Relics mentioned before: Firebringer/Icebringer/Sunstone/Moonstone
- Check out Heroes in the chest before making any move. Aim for the Heroes you really want. If you can do well without taking that Hero, simply skip it.
- Normally, at the end of the first floor, you will understand what you need to beat Wrizz. If you don’t get too many great relics, you will have to work with what you have. Focus on something you can exploit.For example, If you have the relic that boosts 10% DEF for every Lightbearer Hero in the battle, you should consider building a Lightbearer If possible.
- Can you get 5 Hero faction bonus?
- Do you have a strong Belinda that can carry the team?
- Is your Lucius strong enough?
- Do you have Rosaline?
- Poison is not as strong as before. However, it’s still very good in Labyrinth. If you can get the Relic that deals poison from normal attacks or the one that allows Kaz to deal poison, you can exploit the Poison. Just stacks as much defense as possible and you can simply wait till the Wrizz life drains out because of the Poison effect.
- Wilder Trio: Excellent combo that can easily get yo to Wrizz. But, they are pretty terrible against Wrizz. Recommend not using this combo (Nemora, Tasi, Lyca, Seirus) against Wrizz).
- Thoran is a very nuisance when you are fighting him in the Labyrinth however he could be very useful in some situations. When fighting teams that have Thoran, I usually throw either my own Thoran or any fodder Hero who will die immediately. The only point here is to make his Taint skill useless. Your goal is to get your Heroes full HP all the time.
On the other side, I use Thoran to counter some annoying enemies which are Nara and Athalia. Their skills will not matter much as they are just getting distracted by a Hero which will be right back.
- Great Heroes to get: Lucius, Mehira, Rowan, Athalia, Twins, Rosaline, Tasi (non-Wrizz fights), Nemora (non-Wrizz fights). If you are able to get them without missing any Red Flag, they are worth it!
Underrated Relics against Wrizz
- Death’s Bite/Poisonous Embrace: Poison is great vs Wrizz as mentioned earlier.
- Eagle Strike/Blessed Hammer/Thunderburst: These relics give free damage on top of all damage going towards Wrizz. You just cannot go wrong with them.
- The Devoted Whisper – 25% attack buff for every Graveborn. This is great to make the most of your Shemira and stack your weak/unleveled Graveborn Heroes with her. 125% attack bonus in total is an absolutely crazy buff and can easily help you take out the Wrizz quickly.
- Blinding Brilliance: Adding 20% extra attack for all Heroes is always sweet. You also want to add Belinda into your team formation because of this. If your Shemira is well buffed, Wrizz will cry.
- Status of Retribution – Raises the team stats every time one of the allies dies. Combining with the strategy for The Devoted Whisper mentioned above, this will even make your Shemira a lot stronger!
- Arcane Spellbook – Always a great buff for Shemira and Belinda.
- Hunter’s Grasp – Boosts your damage when the enemies have more HP than yours. And you know what? Wrizz has a ton of HP!
- Tome of Necromancy – More energy for Shemira! (Dang!)
- Voodoo Doll – x2 damage against a random enemy for 15 seconds. Against Wrizz? He will take them all!
- Idol of Savagery – If you are following this guide properly, you will almost always have your Heroes at full health. This relic gives your Heroes extra damage if they start the battle at over 95% health. And… Shemira’s ultimate can deal tons of damage while also restoring her HP at the end.