All information regarding the new Graveborn healer – Silas.
Silas is released in the AFK Arena Patch v1.51.
Injected Fury – Ultimate Skill
Silas jumps beside his weakest ally and injects them with a powerful substance which increases their Attack Rating by 50% and causes them to become immune to all damage for 8 seconds.
Once this ability has ended, the affected ally will be dealt 70% of the total amount of damage that was negated while they were in an immune state, but will not die as a result of it.
- Level 2: Duration is extended up to 9 seconds.
- Level 3: Duration is extended up to 10 seconds.
Silas is able to immediately heal his weakest ally for 12% of their max health.
Once healed, the ally is able to recover 35% of Silas’ Attack Rating value as health per second over a duration of x seconds.
- Level 2: Duration of healing over time effect is increased to 9 seconds.
- Level 3: Duration of healing over time effect is increased to 10 seconds.
- Level 3: Duration of healing over time effect is increased to 11 seconds.
Silas sprays a powerful gas onto the battlefield that remains there for 12 seconds.
Any allies standing within the gas cloud will recover health equal to 30% of Silas’ Attack Rating value per second.
If any enemies are standing within the gas cloud, they will suffer 60% damage per second.
- Level 2: Reduces the health recovery rate of enemies within the gas cloud by 35%.
- Level 3: Gas cloud deals damage equal to 70% of Silas’ Attack Rating per second to enemies.
Silas creates a gas cloud that is capable of moving slowly around the battlefield.
Any allies within the cloud’s radius will recover 20% of the health that they’ve already lost per second.
The cloud will disappear once a total healing value equal to 500% of Silas’ Attack Rating has been reached.
- Level 2: The total amount of health that may be recovered is equal to 600% of Silas’ Attack Rating.
- Level 3: The total amount of health that may be recovered is equal to 700% of Silas’ Attack Rating.
Silas’s Signature Item
Signature Item Skill: Adrenaline Shot
Each time an enemy loses 1% of their max health, their health recovery rate decreases by 0.6%, which may be further decreased until it reaches a total value of 36%. Each time an ally loses 1% of their max health, their health recovery rate increases by 0.8%, which may be increased up until it reaches 48%.”
- +10: Enemy health recovery rate is decreased by 0.8% until it reaches 48%.
- +20: Enemy health recovery rate is decreased by 1% until it reaches 60%.
- +30: Allied heroes that have more than 50% of their max health receive an Attack Rating increase of 20%.
Silas’s Furniture Skill
3/3: Using the ability “Injected Fury” on a nearby melee ally additionally increases their Normal Attack damage by 50% and Normal Attack frequency by 30%.
9/9: The effects of this ability can be utilized by ranged allies whenever “injected Fury” is used.