Start the journey with your friends in a group of 5 to defeat the Adrax in AFK Arena The Hunting Fields event.
The event starts on April 1st.
Hunting Fields Summary
- Available for players who completed Campaign Chapter 19.
- Enter the map with a group of 5 players.
- The event lasts for 7 days.
- There are 5 factions, each player can only use a hero from one faction: Lightbearers, Maulers, Wilders, Graveborns, and Cele/Hypo/Dime. Start with the faction where you have the best heroes!
- Players can start the journey solo or as squad. Solo players can choose a specific faction to play. Each player in a squad must have a different chosen faction.
- Attacking camp costs Stamina. Heroes will automatically recover Stamina at the rate of 3/hour.
- Occupying camps and attacking bosses to get Hero Runes, Loot (Relics), and Hunter Marks.
- Hunter Marks are generated by the occupied camps.
- Hero Runes are for powering up heroes.
- To upgrade the hero to the next tier after quipping all gears for that hero.
- How to get loot (gears):
- Hunter Marks can be also exchanged for loot.
- Loot can be dropped from mini boss chests and camps.
- Different heroes might need the same loot item but you cannot equip a certain gear on more than 1 hero.
- Hunting challenges will consume Challenge Seals; these can be obtained by increasing the hunting squad’s level, or through gifts between hunting squad members.
- Each member of Squad level 1/2/3/4/5 gets 1/1/1/2/2 Challenge Seals.
- Damage towards boss will accumulate progress for the corresponding treasure chest. Each member gets 1 treasure chest when the boss is killed.
- The treasure chest contains Hero Awakening Runes, Loot, and Hunter Marks.
- Players can also join the battle as support. Support doesn’t need to do anything, doesn’t need to do battles, but still receives like 80% of the squad member’s rewards.
Best Heroes for The Hunting Fields
Best Team Formation for Adrax
Players can either enter The Hunting Fields via the Event menu, or via the Dark Forest tab!
This event is like a mini version of the Abyssal Expedition.
The event lasts for 7 days and the last day is the Quiet Time where you cannot collect any more resources but only have to attack the boss.
Party with your guild members and friends to start the hunt with a group of 5. Players can also go solo via individual registration. So you don’t need to worry if you don’t have any available friends in the game.
Players can join the event as hunting squad members or supports. The support role cannot participate in any battle but still receive rewards that are equal to 80% of squad member’s rewards.
The instance will start once there are 5 players ready.
During Hunting Fields, heroes follow the “Martial Rating” system, Hero base level is set to 240 and gets increases based on their own levels.
Formula: New level = 240 + (Crystal level / 10)
There are 5 factions in total. When players do solo matching, they can select multiple factions. However, when starting, each member in the hunting squad can only enter the journey with Heroes of the faction that gets matched up in the end. Heroes from the other factions cannot be used.
You can get Hunter Marks (Currency for exchanging Loot), Loot (Hero Gear), and Hero Awakening Runes by occupying Hunting Camps, completing Hunting Challenges, from AFK rewards, and challenging Gate Bosses; these resources can be used to improve the combat power of your Heroes within the instance.
Increasing the hunting squad’s level grants better rewards, and will require the joint efforts of all squad members.
Players must equip all designated slot loot on the hero to upgrade them to a higher tier. Each hero has its own exclusive Rune.
How to acquire Relics:
- Camps: Camps produce AFK Rewards
- Shared Bag: Items in the Shared Bag can be freely used.
- Request help from your squadmates.
- Combination: Get Legendary quality or lower loot from combinations.
- Exchange: Exchange Hunter Marks for loot that is Legendary or lower.
A specific relic can be available for some different heroes.
All members in the hunting squad can exchange items and resources via the shared bag. Take advantage of this to increase the team’s strength!
Put the items you don’t need in the shared bags so that other players can use them effectively.
Each Rune can only be used on a specific hero:
Occupying hunting camps, challenging gate bosses, and challenging Adrax will consume Hero stamina.
Heroes within Troops will automatically recover stamina at the rate of 3/hour!
Reach the designated hunting squad level to sweep wilderness tiles of the designated level. This will no longer consume stamina, and will give you 3 stars automatically.
During The Hunting Fields, occupied wilderness tiles are counted as shared land for the hunting squad, and will not affect the occupation limit, and cannot be abandoned.
1. Hunting challenges will consume Challenge Seals; these can be obtained by increasing the hunting squad’s level, or through gifts between hunting squad members.
2. Damage will accumulate progress for the corresponding treasure chest. When the specified progress is completed, all members of the hunting squad will obtain 1 treasure chest.
3. Chest rewards include Hero Awakening Runes, Loot and Hunter Marks; the higher the difficulty, the better the rewards.
4. After a beast is killed, wait a while, and a more challenging beast will spawn in another area of the map.
5. The beasts on the hunting grounds are very powerful, and each beast is unique. The members of the hunting squad will need to cooperate with each other and carefully select their opponents in order to gain advantages in battle.
Final Boss: Adrax
There are 6 beacons connecting to the final boss, each one allows Adrax to deal more damage to Lightbearer/Mauler/Wilder/Graveborn/Celestian+Hypogean+Dimensional and all Factions!
Under normal conditions, Adrax is able to mitigate damage. Suffering from multiple critical strikes causes his damage mitigation effect to lose its effectiveness for short periods of time.
|Skill 1||Passive: Allows Adrax to reduce the damage he receives by 50%. This effect loses its effectiveness after Adrax suffers 20 Critical Strikes, and will return again after 8 seconds.|
|Skill 2||Adrax smashes the ground, dealing damage to all enemy targets, while knicking any nearby enemies to the ground, consequently removing the majority of buffs they are benefiting from.|
|Skill 3||Adrax leaps towards the farthest enemy target, which deals AoE damage to the target and other nearby targets, which knocks them down.|
The Hunting Fields Rewards
Supporting members will also get a corresponding reward when their hunting squad levels up.
During a season, each player can only receive one hunting squad level up reward. If you have previously received a designated level reward as a support member, the level up reward will be calculated and issued after deducting the part that you received as a support role.
What is the Support Role?
The support role doesn’t actually have to do anything. They just sit there and watch the journey going and then get the rewards.
The rewards that supports get is equal to 80% of squad members. This role is best for new players that want to learn more about the Hunting Fields without worrying about their accounts are not strong enough.
1. Each hunting squad will have 10 support spots, and only friends or guild members can join as support roles.
2. Members of the hunting squad will have 2 spots for support roles within 48 hours of the start of the instance, and will no longer have this restriction after 48 hours.
3. Members of the hunting squad can change settings to allow supporters to join without verification, but this will only affect their own supporter spots.
4. Supports can still claim rewards without needing to fight.
1. Leaderboard points can be obtained by occupying hunting camps, completing hunting challenges, challenging gate bosses, killing Adrax, and going AFK.
2. Only the highest recorded points throughout all boss challenges will count towards your final ranking. Your final ranking will be determined at the end of each session.