Greetings Adventurer, below is a list of the AFK Arena v1.50 update’s contents!
New Hero Pippa
- Added the new Wilder hero: Pippa – The Muddled Magician
- The new hero Pippa – The Muddled Magician will be available to test play when the patch goes live.
- Pippa’s Bountiful Trials event will be available when the patch goes live.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Players can enroll for the Abyssal Expedition which shall open up after they have completed Stage 15-40 of the campaign.
- A new Misty Valley round is about to start.
- Added the adventure “Deathly Marshlands” to the Voyage of Wonders feature!
4. Added the adventure “Fields Of Stone” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 28-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
5. Added a new Warrior Class-Exclusive Artifact called ‘Chaos Bringer’, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Fields Of Stone instance.
6. Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 38 -The Murmuring Chasm.
7. Reduced the stage difficulty of stages in Chapters 31 through to 37 in order to make the stage progression smoother.
8. Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
9. Added a new VIP Perk. Reaching VIP Level 15 now grants additional summon chances for the Hero Choice Pack (pack must first be unlocked).
10. Added a new Celestial / Hypogean Hero Replacement feature to the Rickety Cart. Once a player possesses a five star ‘Ascended‘ tier Celestial or Hypogean hero, they can replace a certain number of duplicate Hypogean / Celestial heroes with any non-Dimensional hero of their choice.
11. Optimized the visuals of the ‘Events’ page.
Abyssal Expedition Optimizations
- Replaced the old map with a new map and also added new bosses to it. The new map possesses a new “Soul Bond” mechanism that links two bosses together, wherein one boss can be affected by the damage the other boss receives.
- Due to the implementation of the new map and bosses, this season shall be taken as a ‘Beta’ season, thus, there shall be no leaderboard or Militia Accolades rewards for this season. Rewards for personal ‘Titles’ shall remain in effect as before
- Reworked the Core Relic level 5 Mage ability, for specifics please view the in-game description.
- Adjusted the values of the Blessed Relic abilities “Concentration”, “Double Strike” and “Recharge”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
Ainz Ooal Gown:
- Slightly shortened the battlefield entrance time.
- Ainz is now immune to control abilities before using the ability “Steady Preparations” once it’s unlocked.
Khasos – The Unruly – Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Almighty Warrior”, for specifics please visit this page.
Grezhul – The Corrupted – Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Shadow Strike”, for specifics please visit this page.
Thoran – The Fallen King – Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Deadly Attraction”, for specifics please visit this page.
Lorsan – Wind Whisperer – Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Wind Dance”, for specifics please visit this page.
Talene – The Rising Phoenix. – Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Burning Sun”, for specifics please visit this page.
Elijah & Lailah – Celestial Twins – Fixed an issue that was causing the skin “Tango D’Anima” to be displayed incorrectly within the Guild Hunting game mode.
Zaphrael – The Righteous – Fixed an issue that was preventing the damage caused by “Thunderstorm” from triggering the effects of “Static Charge” after Zaphrael was defeated.
Skriath – The Wise One – Fixed an issue that would sometimes incorrectly negate the effects of the exclusive furniture ability “Desert Trap” when under the influence of Zolrath’s exclusive furniture ability “Postponement”.
Lucretia – The Betrayed – Fixed a problem that was causing the ability ” Deathwish” to target allied heroes while Lucretia was entranced.
Raine – Death’s Denier – Fixed a problem that would sometimes cause invulnerable targets to suffer damage from Raine’s “Barrage” ability.
Kelthur – Plaguegrip – Fixed a problem that was causing the effects of the ability “Ethereal Resurgence” to be erroneous.
Ezio – Auditore da Firenze – Fixed an issue that was stopping the ability ” Eagle Vision” from making the screen fade to black for some time when it was used against enemy bosses.