Greetings Adventurer, below are the complete Patch Notes of the upcoming AFK Arena v1.58 Update!
Added the new Lightbearer hero: Eluard – Protector of Souls.
The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Eluard – Protector of Souls.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Players can enroll for the Abyssal Expedition which shall open up again after they have completed Stage 15-40 of the campaign.
- A new Misty Valley round!
- Added the adventure “The Fractured Gallery” to the Voyage of Wonders feature!
- Added the adventure “The Frozen Hinterland” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 32-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
- Added a new Support Class-Exclusive Artifact called “Seraphic Tide”, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – The Frozen Hinterland instance.
- Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 40 – Tidal Monuments.
- Reduced the difficulty of enemy teams for certain stages within Chapters 33 through to 36 of the campaign. For specifics please refer to the game.
- Reduced the Signature Item levels of some enemies found within Chapters 35 through to 37 of the campaign. For specifics please refer to the game.
- Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 751 and 800 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 850.
- Optimized the conditions required to enter the Fabled Realm. Players that meet the Resonating Crystal level or Resonating Crystal max level requirement are able to enter the Fabled Realm.
- Optimized the order in which Guild Contributors are sorted.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
Kelthur – Plaguegrip
Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability “Ethereal Resurgence” from being triggered correctly, which resulted in battles ending prematurely.
Silas – Augmented Death
Fixed an issue that was preventing the effects of the ability “Healing Haze” from dissipating when the last remaining allied hero “Talene -The Rising Phoenix” was in her “Fireball state”.