The Misty Valley event will be soon available in AFK Arena. Here are some of the most useful information you want to know to get all of the rewards from the event.
The new round of Misty Valley event will be available on 2020/09/04
|Stage||Enemy Formation||Silver Req||Gold Req|
|1||4 Lightbearers||No death|
|2||4 Maulers||5 Different Faction Heroes|
|4||4 Graveborns||Win within 30 secs|
|5||4 Cele/Hypo/Dimen Heroes||No Tank/Support Heroes in team!|
|6||4 Lightbearers||Not use more than 3 Ultimates!|
|7||4 Maulers||No Warrior/Ranger Heroes in team.|
|9||4 Graveborns||No one dies.|
|10||4 Cele/Hypo/Dimen Heroes||Defeat an enemy within 15 seconds.|
|11||4 Lightbearers||No Tank/Support in team.|
|12||4 Maulers||5 Different Faction Heroes|
|14||4 Graveborns||Win within 30 seconds|
|15||4 Cele/Hypo/Dimen Heroes||Use no more than 1 Ultimate|
|17||4 Maulers||No Warrior/Ranger Heroes in team.|
|18||4 Wilders||Use no more than 3 Ultimates|
|19||4 Graveborns||No one dies.|
|20||4 Cele/Hypo/Dimen Heroes||No Ranger/Mage Heroes in team.|
The Misty Valley Summary
- Although this is a separate event, players can also play it via the Voyage of Wonders menu.
- Acquire an abundance of rewards by exploring the Misty Valley during the event period.
- The Misty Valley is comprised of 20 stages. One new stage will open per day. After 20 days, all stages will be open.
- The teleportation pad for the Treasure Trove island is situated behind Stage 20. Players must defeat the enemies in Stage 20 to enter the island.
- The rewards from the final chest, Treasure Trove, are selectable. Complete 20 stages in order to claim the final chest. Hero Rewards are unlocked from Chapter 29.
- In each stage, there are 3 gates: Stone, Silver, and Gold. Defeat the enemies & complete the requirements to open each gate. The Stone gate leads to the next Stage, the Silver and Gold gates lead to the rewards of each stage.
- In some stages, players need to have some specific Heroes in order to open the Golden Gate.
- For each new battle, all player-owned heroes and enemy heroes shall start with full health and zero energy.
- If any Hero dead, players can still re-use it again in the next battles. Don’t have to restart the whole event map.
- The number of reward slots available within the Treasure Trove is based upon a player’s progression in the main campaign. Players can set rewards as they please, but rewards can only be retrieved by traveling to the Treasure Trove island
- Stop leveling up your Heroes until the event is released! The strength of enemies is based upon each player’s own strength. Enemies’ strength levels will not change during the event.
- If a player is unable to complete a particular stage, they can request help from their friends or guildmates. However, if requesting help, friends, and guildmates may only help complete ‘Stone’ tier challenges, and cannot help with ‘Silver’ or ‘Gold’ tier challenges.
- Requesting help from friends will consume diamonds. However, if a player independently completes the stage in question before their friend accepts their request, then the diamonds used will be returned to the player.
- The Misty Valley cannot be reset, and all rewards can only be claimed once.
The Misty Valley Rewards
The biggest chest contains selectable rewards as we all know:
Get to the higher chapter in the game campaigns to unlock more rewards for the chest:
And here are all of the rewards you can get from the Stone, Silver, and Gold gates. Super huge, right?
More tips and strategies regarding this new AFK Arena event will be posted soon. Bookmark this page for checking it easier!
What do you think about The Misty Valley event? Comment down below and let us know!