The upcoming AFK Arena Midwinter Feastivities are finally here! Let’s defeat the Ice Shemira, participate in the Midwinter Feast and get yourself a ton of rewards as well as a Hero chosen by yourself!
Ice Shemira Event
Defeat the Ice Shemira and earn the rewards!
Duration: 10 days
- Players are able to do battle with Ice Shemira once a day while the event is running.
- Ice Shemira can suffer damage and will drop Gold Coins and Glacial Keys.
- You can get max 5 keys per day. So you will get 50 keys at max.
- Having 36 keys gives you one guaranteed hero.
- Glacial Keys can be used to open presents on the Midwinter Surprises page.
- Ice Shemira’s difficulty is determined by each player’s own combat rating.
- Players can choose to repeat battles without the deduction of any battle attempts,
- However, the rewards earned in the previous battle will subsequently disappear.
Ice Shemira Skills
Blizzard: Shemira summons snowfall 10 seconds into the battle which falls heavier every 20 seconds. While there is light snowfall, all of her enemies will be unable to recover any health. While there is heavy snowfall, her enemies will also be dealt periodic damage. Each time Shemira summons snowfall or increases the severity of the snowfall she will receive a layer of frost armor which, when active is immune to all damage that is lower than 30% its total value.
Glacial Beam: Ice Shemira prioritizes her attacks against two frontline enemies, channeling her glacial beams to deal multiple instances of damage over time to the enemies. The glacial beams also possess a freezing quality which stacks over time, reducing the enemies’ Haste.
Frost Nova: Ice Shemira creates an expanding shockwave of ice that damages all enemies. Enemies that possess less than 50% of their max health will become frozen.
Requires at least 10 Guild members to participate.
- There are a total of 7 quests. Quests are refreshed daily. You will receive one Winter Feast for every quest that is completed.
- Each quest requires 5 formations in order to be started. Each formation must include 2 mandatory heroes. Players also have the choice to add 3 optional heroes to their formations. Quests can be undertaken as soon as 2 mandatory heroes have been selected. The more optional heroes that are selected will lead to more rewards being received.
- Once the quest dispatch requirements have been met, the Guild Master or Guild Deputy can choose whether or not to dispatch the heroes on a quest.
- After a quest has been completed, all guild members may claim their rewards from the quest page. Any unclaimed rewards will be sent to players’ inboxes after the event has ended.
- Players may unexpectedly be faced with ‘Emergencies’. Helping to complete these emergences will reward guild members with additional rewards.
- When a hero is dispatched the hero’s owner will receive 60 Contribution Points (CP). Completing an ‘Emergency’ quest will reward the hero’s owner with 80 Contribution Points.
- Guild members can view their Contribution Points by viewing the `Contributors’ page.
- Guild members will receive a bonus reward which will be determined by their guild’s overall Midwinter Feast progression after the event has ended.
- You will still receive rewards via mail for quests that your heroes were dispatched on even after leaving a guild.
- Players can add a specific Hero 15 Faction Scrolls to the reward list.
- Glacial Keys may be acquired by completing Midwinter Feast quests or defeating the Ice Shemira.
- Players are required to choose their ultimate reward on each new page before they can begin opening presents.
- Once an island’s ultimate reward has been discovered, players can choose to advance to the next island or may also continue to stay searching on the current island. However, if players choose to advance, the remaining slots on the current island will disappear.
- Remaining Glacial Keys will be recalled for 250k Gold per key once the event has concluded.
Midwinter Feast Deals