The new PvP event has finally back again in AFK Arena, The Lost Sigils.
Note: The event is currently available in the Test Server. It is normally available in the official server after couples of days.
What is The Lost Sigils Event?
Basically, during the event, you challenge random players to gain the sigils. The sigils are given based on the factions of Heroes you used in the battles.
For example, in a battle, you use 3 Maulers and 3 Wilders heroes, you will get 3x Maulers and 3x Wilders sigils.
You can use sigils to exchange for the rewards.
- You can acquire factional sigils while The Lost Sigils event is underway.
- Each victory you achieve will reward you with sigils that correspond to the factions of the heroes that were used in the battle.
- In order to improve your gaming experience, several adjustments may be made to your matched opponent’ s formation strength to ensure balance. If you think that the opponent is too strong for you, you can always refresh using 5 Diamonds.
- You may only receive sigils from a baffle if you are victorious. You can undertake up to 6 battles per day that will reward you with event sigils.
- You may lend 3 mercenary heroes from your friends or guildmates without any limits on how many times they can be used.
- Players must possess at least one Mythic hero in order to be able to exchange sigils for Mythic gear enhancement resources.
- Remaining sigils will be deleted once the event has ended. Please exchange your sigils.
- The event lasts for 10 days but you can only battle in the first 8 days. The last 2 days are for exchanging items.
- Max Rewards = 240 Sigils in 8 days (without spending)
- The top rewards you want to earn during The Lost Sigils this time is the Faction Emblems. Stacking up on faction emblems is good for even new players since you will need a lot of them to upgrade Signature items later on. Signature items are a great source of your hero’s power in the late game.
- Talene should have a high priority. She is definitely crazy in the current metagame.
- Other Heroes are medium priority.
- Do not purchase Faction Gears, Normal Emblems, Reset Scroll and Gold unless you don’t have anything else to spend.
Optimal Strategy for The Lost Sigils Event
As Free to play players, you will want to aim for:
– 13 Boxes of Faction Emblems (130) with 6 sigils leftover.
– 5 Boxes of Faction Emblems (50) and 1 Hero with no sigils leftover.
– 1 Talene/Zolrath (255) with 15 sigils leftover.
The tables below show you how many of each faction Heroes you need to use per day.
So for day 1, use 2 Maulers and 3 Wilders, run it 6 times. Just Rinse and repeat for the rest of the event following the setups in the table.
Pick 1 from 2 tables above, the one that you have more good Heroes.
Some of the best teams for these setups are:
x4 and x4
x4 and x4
Wu Kong + 5 Faction Emblems
Since you need all 240 sigils to get these rewards, you need to run the day 1 in a special way like this:
Then the rest will follow this table:
|1||See the table above|
Basically your first fight of the first day, you need to run a team of 1 Lightbearer + 3 Maulers + 1 Graveborn
Some example lineups are:
Talene / Zolrath
Celestials Hypogean are very straightforward. You just need to play the same team for all 8 days of the event.
Just remember to run them with 2 of Lightbearer/Wilder or 2 of Mauler/Graveborn for all 8 days