Arena of Trials is the new AFK Arena mini-event which occurs whenever a new hero is released. Defeat the enemies using the newly released hero and specifically given heroes to get a lot of valuable rewards.
Arena of Trials
The Arena of Trials – Bountiful Trials event resets itself whenever a designated hero embarks on a new trial.
The Arena of Trials event is comprised of 12 battle stages. Players may claim rewards for each battle that they win. When all battle stages have been completed, players may claim the final Arena of Trials reward chest (60 Elite Hero Soulstones).
Players can only use the given Heroes to fight against the enemies. Players must have unlocked a Hero already in order to use him/her here:
As you can see in the screenshot above, this account hasn’t unlocked Talene and Mehira yet, thus cannot use them here.
Once all 12 battle stages have been completed, players can re-play them, however, no new rewards will be available.
All enemies are reset each time a player re-enters the Arena of Trials.
All heroes used in the Arena of Trials have a default ascension tier of ‘Ascended’ and hero level of 240. Heroes are equipped with non-upgraded Mythic T1 gear that does not utilize factional gear bonuses.
- Heroes: Only heroes that have been pre-selected by the formation system may be used. Trial heroes are selected by default.
- Hero Grading: All heroes are Ascended tier and possess a hero level of 240. Gear: All heroes use Mythic T1 non-upgraded gear without factional bonuses. Signature Items:
- Signature Item bonus attributes and abilities cannot be used.
- Elder Tree: Elder Tree / Dura’s Virtues’ attributes and abilities cannot be used.
- Inn Furniture: Furniture bonuses and abilities cannot be used.
- Artifacts: Artifact effects and bonus stats cannot be used.
- Unions: hero union attribute bonuses cannot be used.