Below are the full patch notes of the upcoming AFK Arena 1.43 Update!
New Heroes and Unions
1. New Graveborn Hero added, Daimon – The Forsaken Child.
2. Added the new hero union: The Flame & Spear
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the game feature the ‘Misty Valley’.
2. Added the adventure ‘Highburn Stronghold’ to the Peaks of Time ‘Wandering Balloon’ feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 21-20.
3. Added a new chapter to the campaign – Chapter 35 – Reef of Wreckages. while also having adjusted the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 34.
4. Added another 100 new floors to the King’s Tower, making the total number of floors 700, I while also reducing the difficulty of floors around floor 600.
5. Players can now climb up to 450 floors within each respective tower of the Towers of Esperia. We have also reduced the difficulty of floors around floor 360.
6. A pre-battle formation lock-in period has been added for Legends’ Championship. Once locked in, formations cant be changed. Spectators can check the formations and adjust their chosen Battle Wager
7. Improved the look of the Oak Inn as well as many of the Oak Inn interactions, and added a furniture recycling feature which enables the recycling of furniture in batches.
8. The battle completion screen has been improved with better end of battle combat statistics, so now players can directly adopt other players line-ups.
9. Stargazer will no longer change the players chosen Hero with the daily refresh.
10. The player details Ul now has an Inn button that will take you to the inn.
11. Improved the logic of Auto-select function for enhancing gear.
12. Alerts to notify players of insufficient resources have been improved.
13 In the King’s Tower and some other playable levels currently, some enemies are shown to be wearing Signature Items, yet the item was actually ineffective. Once this update goes live, this will be fixed by removing enemy Signature Items. The overall displayed Attack Rating of enemies affected by this change will fall as a result, and will now be displayed correctly The difficulty of the level will not be changed.
14. Fixed an issue where the overall displayed Attack Rating of enemies is lower than the actual value in some stages of Campaign Chapter 31 and later The difficulty of the stage will not be changed.
1. Lucius – Lightbringer
– Optimized the visual effects of his animations and increased his character model’s resolution when in high-detail mode.
– Made a small reduction to the animation time of his abilities ‘Divine Strike, Divine Blessing’ and’ Heaven’s Protection!
– The effectiveness of the Exclusive Furniture Ability ‘Blessed Protector’ has been adjusted, details will be subject to the in-game description.
2. Belinda – Beam of Hope – Optimized the visual effects of her animations and increased her character model’s resolution when in high-detail mode.
3. Mehira – Mind Gager – The Exclusive Furniture Ability ‘Loyal Friends’ has been reworked and is now called “Vidous Fiends’, details will be subject to the in-game description.
4. Tidus – Shadowmane – The Exclusive Furniture Ability “Wild Fury” has been reworked and is now called ‘Lust Foe Blood”, details will be subject to the in-game description.
5. Khazard – The Frozen Terror – Optimized his character portrait.
6. Flora – The Serene Promise – Fixed a bug with the ‘Airborne ability not preventing damage from Farad’s spirits’ Attacks.
7. Nakoruru – Nature’s Guardian – Fixed a bug in which would cause a second Nakoruru to sometimes appear during combat.
8. Zolrath – Voidbinder – Fixed a bug caused by Zolrath, which could crash combat and make it impossible to continue fighting.
9. Satrana – Flame Weaver – Optimized the description for the ability’ Fireseeds” so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.
10. Estrilda – Knight of Valor – Fixed a bug in which the special effects for the” Royal Charge’ ability wouldn’t display.