Full changelogs of the upcoming AFK Arena Patch Notes 1.51!
- Added the new Graveborn hero: Silas – Augmented Death.
- The new hero Silas – Augmented Death will be available to test play.
- Silas’ Bountiful Trials event.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the adventure “Bridge of Souls” to the Voyage of Wonders feature!
- Added the adventure “Highburn Stronghold” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 29-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
- Added a new Mage Class-Exclusive Artifact called ‘Windbinder’, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Highburn Stronghold instance.
- A new version of the Champions of Esperia and Twisted Bounties features has arrived! Players can now decide what type of rewards they want to use once they reach a Perk Level of 2. For specific reward details, players can refer to the in-game descriptions. Players that already have access to the Twisted Bounties and Champions of Esperia features shall be able to start using the newest two renditions immediately. The original, older versions of these features shall be denoted by an “Old” tag, and will still exist alongside the new versions. Once the older versions of the two features have both expired, they shall no longer be refreshable. All other rules for the two features remain the same as before.
- Changed the way multiple formation battles work in the campaign. Team formations can now be arranged individually before each battle. Players no longer need to start again from scratch if they lose a battle, so long as they don’t exit the battle preparation screen. Once a player successfully beats an enemy team, they can then continue onto the next team.
- Moved the Dimensional Deals entrance from ‘ Merchants – Visiting Merchants’ to ‘Merchants – Heroic Ship’.
- Improved the performance and logic of some of the red markers.
- Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
- Gear can now be strengthened more quickly and conveniently by tapping and holding down on the needed resources.
- Fixed a problem that was causing other player’s Gear and Artifact information to be displayed incorrectly in the Legends’ Challenger Tournament event.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
Fixed an issue that was incorrectly negating the effects of the Exclusive Furniture ability “Desert Trap” when under the influence of Zolrath’s Exclusive Furniture ability “Postponement”.
Fixed a problem that was causing the Exclusive Furniture Ability “King’s Protection” to take effect against summoned entities.
Allied heroes’ Tenacity attributes will no longer resist the teleportation effects of the ability “Astral Shift”.
Fixed a problem preventing the effects of the ability “Transmogrification” from being removable.
Fixed an issue that was causing the visual effects of the ability “Poison Traps” to remain on the battlefield even though the ability had already been triggered.
Corrected the description for the ability “Bonebreaker”. Ability effects remain unchanged.
Fixed a problem that was preventing the ephemeral form of Saurus’ Ultimate ability “Phase Form” from correctly inheriting the original Saurus’ Accuracy attributes.