Complete changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena v1.82 Update!
Bonus: New Dimensional Hero is coming soon – Baba Yaga
AFK Arena v1.82 Patch Notes
1. The game mode “Isle of Gold” shall be available to play. A new “Morale” mechanic has been added to this game mode. Players can increase their Morale by building structures on their islands. Having high Morale grants additional rewards to Pillagers.
2. Added the adventure “The Sunken City” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
3. Players can now climb to 780 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 720 and 750 has also been reduced.
4. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1250 and 1300 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1350.
5. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 480 and 500 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 520 for both towers.
6. A new Misty Valley season will commence. This time the reward slots for the Misty Valley Treasure Trove have been expanded. Players successively unlock these rewards by completing Campaign Chapters 37 through 41.
7. Adjusted the level requirements for participating in the Cursed Realm, which shall take effect during in this update’s Cursed Realm session. Dynamic divisions will be in effect during this update’s first Cursed Realm session. A division’s target damage will change according to the number of players that reach the target damage. Finalized divisions will be determined once results have been calculated. Once this dynamic session of the Cursed Realm has ended, static divisions will resume, and players will be able to enter new divisions by reaching the fixed damage target for each respective division.
8. A new quest has been added to Daily Quests, which requires players to claim “Oak Inn” gifts from their friends. New Weekly Quests have also been added, which require players to draw Furniture, and complete challenges in the Twisted Realm.
9. A new Eternal Engravings popularity leaderboard has been added to the Popular Formations page.
10. Players that have already unlocked the Sweep function can now make use of it during Guild Hunting, doing so will deduct all remaining attempts and grant all rewards.
11. It is now possible to use the “Rapid Strengthen” function when leveling up a hero’s Eternal Engraving level.
12. Signature Items can now be strengthened more quickly by tapping and holding the Strengthen button.
13. Gifts from friends within the Oak Inn can now all be claimed with the tap of a button.
14. It is now possible to use multiple Custom Furniture Scrolls at once to acquire Mythic furniture at the Oak Inn.
15. Added new Legends’ Championship frames to the Road to Glory.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Astar – The Brilliant Flame
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the Ultimate skill “Life Sparks” to incorrectly target the wrong area due to a movement speed bonus
2. Scarlet – The Arcane Shadow
– Optimized the skill icon for the skill “Arcane Absorption”.
3. Seer of Destiny Merlin
– Fixed an issue which would cause a visual anomaly to occur in certain circumstances when Merlin would reappear after his ally died while he was in spirit form when using the skill “Guardian Owl”.