Isle of Gold is the new interesting monopoly-like game mode in AFK Arena where players need to roll the dice to build up their own base (island), upgrade buildings, and attack other players!
Quick Isle of Gold Tips:
- Build PoE, Labyrinth, Guild Coin Resource Building first.
- Spread out the resource building so you can protect them with defensive buildings and upgrade every time you roll in.
- Place the stones on the first 1/2 of the island, getting strengthened with the respective tower, to weaken the enemies. Then, place the resource buildings on the last 1/2 half so you can deal with weakened enemies easier.
- It’s best to just focus on upgrading resource buildings & defensive buildings (flowers) because the resource buildings give extra resource yield for every successful defense.
- Upgrading resource buildings doesn’t increase their production speed, but increases the additional resource yield by 7% per hour for a successful defense (capped at 100%).
- The stones are for weakening the enemies, the towers are for boosting stones & defensive lineups, the flowers are for boosting the offensive power.
- At level 5/10, the resource building allows you to ban 1/2 specific Heroes from participating in the battles. It’s best to ban Ainz & Lucretia at the moment.
- If your resource building gets attacked, it stops producing for 1 hour.
- Place the towers next to your resource buildings to protect them.
- Place the Stones on the left side of the island to weaken the enemies.
- The flower buildings strengthen your heroes when raiding other players. Place them on some last tiles of the island as they don’t give any value on defense.
- Players can only build 4 resource buildings and 14 support buildings at max.
- Attack the enemies before rolling your dice to avoid getting an extra pillage chance while having the 2/2 cap.
- If you leave the Pillage even before selecting an enemy, you still lose an attempt.
- Players can modify the building positions whenever they want.
- Players receive 6 dice rolls every 12 hours. Max cap is 30.
- Players can attack the others only 2 times every day.
- If possible, ask your friends to help you defend the base using Ainz comps.
- The attacker always lands on this tile:
Below is an example defensive base for everyone. Designing your own to enjoy the game even more!
Or If you don’t have Ainz comp, or you just are not able to defend against almost all attacks, use the following setup. It’s not a joke if it works!
Isle of Gold Event Summary
The Isle of Gold event will run for a total of 14 days. Players can build upon their own islands and reap an abundance of resources.
Players can roll dice to move across their own islands.
After rolling the dice, players can walk the corresponding amount of steps shown on the dice, and build or upgrade structures on 2 nearby tiles. For the full list of buildings, please take a look at the next section!
In the starting, each player has 30 initial dice rolls.
Players shall receive 6 dice rolls every 12 hours, but no more than a total of 30 dice rolls can be accumulated.
Players may construct up to 4 Resource buildings, from which they can obtain the resources they want.
Players may construct up to 14 Defensive buildings to help defend against other players pillaging their island. The defensive buildings can only cover any resource building within 3 types, so it is recommended to mix them up so that any all buildings are covered.
Building upon the island provides Island Experience, which can be used to raise the island’s Island Level, unlocking the corresponding reward in the process.
Functional Buildings cannot be upgraded, however, special rewards can be acquired from these buildings when a player lands upon them.
- Stables: +3 Dice Rolls
- Shipyard: Pillage chances +1
- Workshop: A random building will be upgraded.
If your buildings get destroyed, it will take time to rebuild and start generating resources again (about 1 hour).
Attacking Other Players (Pillage)
Press the Pillage button to search for other players and then you can attack them. The max cap is 3 attacks but you can gain 1 more chance to attack by going to the building Shipyard of your base.
You have 5 chances to refresh the target. If you want to attack the found island, simply press Pillage to start raiding it.
You will be placed on a random tile at first. Then you can roll the dice 6 times.
After moving, you will be able to target 2 nearby buildings.
Whenever you go to an un-garrisoned building, you can just collect the loot it has. If it is garrisoned, you must attack the camp to get the loot, or you can skip it and roll the dice again.
Whenever you walk to a defensive building, it will trigger its effects.
After 6 rolls, the raid ends.
1. Resource buildings produce resources every hour. The quantity of resources produced by the building is determined by the player’s campaign progression at the time of unlocking the Isle of Gold event.
2. Resource buildings may be pillaged by invading pillagers. If a Resource building is successfully pillaged, it will cease producing resources for 4 hours.
3. Players are able to garrison defensive forces within Resource buildings. Invading pillagers must first defeat the defensive forces before they are able to pillage the resources it has.
Note: Upgrading resource buildings doesn’t increase their production speed, but increases the additional resource yield by 7% per level for a successful defence (capped at 100%).
|Labyrinth Mine||Produces 142/hour Lab Coins.|
|Experience Mine||Produces 485K/hour EXP.|
|Essence Mine||Produce 63/hour Hero’s Essence|
|Guild Mine||Produce 135/hour Guild Coin|
|Poe Mine||Produce 14/hour Poe Coin|
|Diamond Mine||Produce 11/hour Diamond|
1. Defensive buildings are separated into three types: Defense Towers, Stones and Flowers.
2. Defense Towers are able to strengthen nearby garrisoned heroes when a pillager steps upon a Resource building tile, making Resource buildings harder to pillage.
3. Stones have the ability to curse enemies when stepped upon, weakening their pillaging efforts.
4. Flowers have no defensive properties, but will increase the player’s own heroes’ Combat Ratings while they are pillaging other player’s islands.
5. Defensive buildings cannot be destroyed.
|Energy Tower||Raises the levels of nearby buildings.|
|Radiation Tower||Enhances nearby Stones|
|Ominous Tower||Pillager loses dice rolls when their pillage fails.|
|Blood Stone||Deals damage to pillagers|
|Inertia Stone||Slows pillagers’ movements.|
|Enmity Stone||Imprisons pillager’s heroes|
|Crimson Flower||Increases your pillaging dice rolls.|
|Energy Flower||Reduces debuff effects when you pillage.|
|Prayer Flower||Increases loot of successful pillages.|
The log shows the battle logs of the battles that you raided.
It also shows the logs of your base getting raided. From there, you can easily choose to avenge the enemies.