Hi everyone, below is the complete changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena update v1.79.
1. Added the new Wilder hero: Astar – The Brilliant Flame.
2. The new hero Astar – The Brilliant Flame will be available to test play
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Astar – The Brilliant Flame, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new skin for Satrana – Flame Weaver called “Wintry Blaze”, which can be obtained during the Midwinter Feast event. This skin will be purchasable from the Wardrobe after the event.
2. Added a new skin for Saurus – The Risen Warrior called “Winter Explorer”, which can be purchased for a discounted price at the Wardrobe during a limited event period. This skin will be removed from the Wardrobe after the event.
3. A new event has been added, which is called ” The Phoenix Descends”. During the event, players can earn rewards by participating in a global game activity.
4. Added the event called “Midwinter Feast”. During the event, players need to work together with their guild mates to collect ingredients and create delicious culinary delights.
5. Added the adventure “The Icy Garden” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
6. Added “Deathly Marshlands” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 30-20 of the Campaign and by completing 60 % of “The Realm of Denial”.
7. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
8. Players can now climb up to 750 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 690 and 720 has also been reduced.
9. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 460 and 480 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 500 for both towers.
10. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1200 and 1250 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1300.
11. Adjusted the content within Hero Growth Bundles. The purchase limit for these bundles shall be reset when the update goes live. Please refer to the game for more details.
12. Optimized the description of the “Abyssal Aid” rules so they are more consistent with their actual effects. Effects on rewards remain unchanged.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Orthros – The Seer of Origins
Fixed an issue that would cause Orthros to move outside of the battlefield on very rare occasions when using his Ultimate ability, “Time Suspension”.
Optimized the damage targeting mechanic of her ability “Cosmic Motion” so it no longer calculates the damage of enemies who are immune to damage.
3. Framton – Devourer of Flames
Optimized the skill description of his Ultimate ability “Blazing Meteor”. The actual effects of this ability remain the same.