Below is the complete changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena v1.75 Update.
1. New Celestial Hero: Haelus – The Crafter.
2. The new hero Haelus – The Crafter will be available to test play
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Haelus – The Crafter, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new skin for Flora – The Serene Promise called “The Sweet Prancer”, which can be purchased for a discounted price at the Wardrobe during a limited event period. This skin will be removed from the Wardrobe after the event.
2. Added a new skin for Thoran – The Fallen King called “Treacherous Tyrant”, which can be obtained during the Noctis Animarum event. This skin will be purchasable from the Wardrobe after the event.
3. New mode added called “Cursed Realm”, players on all servers with the highest Resonating Crystal level can enter it through the Guild Grounds Hellscape.
4. New event added called “Noctis Animarum Treats”. During the event, players can gift candy to visiting heroes and earn rewards.
5. New event added called “Engraving Rewind”. Players can access it after reaching Chapter 22. During the event, the players can choose to reset a hero’s Eternal Engravings.
6. The Vault of Time season will begin
- Rankings and Militia Accolades are available this season.
- The odds of obtaining Militia Accolades and the price of purchasable items have been adjusted.
- Improved starting position logic to prevent situations in which too few players are assigned to a route.
- The Guild in 1st Place will be displayed in Bard Tales
- Improved the Militia Honors artistic effects.
8. Added the adventure “The Road Home” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
9. Added “Cinder Grottoes” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 29-20 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Wandering Balloon”.
10. Players can now climb up to 690 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 630 and 660 has also been reduced.
11. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1100 and 1150 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1200.
12. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 420 and 440 of the Infernal Fortress and Celestial Sanctum, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 460 for both towers.
13. A newly added “Climbers Pack” can be unlocked by passing the 220th floor in the King’s Tower. After purchasing, you will receive a large amount of Diamonds after passing the specified number of floors in the King’s Tower.
14. New addition to Heroes for Hire, the Prince of Persia – King of Blades is now available.