Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v.90 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
1. Added the new Lightbearer hero: Sonja – Ruler of the Underworld
2. The new hero Sonja – Ruler of the Underworld will be available to test play.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Sonja – Ruler of the Underworld, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new skin for Peggy – The Precious Pearl called “Unfettered Travels”, which can be obtained during the Battle of Blood event. This skin will be purchasable from the Wardrobe after the event.
2. A new official “Hunting Fields” season will begin. Players will compete in 5-player squads against each other in the Hunting Fields to seek out the source of its corruption. The following changes have been made to the Hunting Fields for the official season:
– Added a new “Team Up” function that allows teams to recruit players, or for players to join other suitable teams
– Added a new sweep function for the final boss Dalax – The Skeletal Terror. Players can start sweeping after configuring their formation, and deal damage to Dalax without the need to observe battles.
3. The “Poetic Pop Quiz” will be available. While the event is active, players can answer daily quiz questions for rewards.
4. Added the adventure “Runaway Crystabugs” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
5. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
6. Adjusted tiers and Engraving attributes within “Arena of Trials”. Adjusted hero levels and gear within “Guild Trials“.
7. Adjustments to some “Cursed Realm” mechanics will be made with the release of this update. The following changes will take effect as of the next Cursed Realm:
– Adjusted the Cursed Realm’s Enrage mechanic. When an enemy has a relatively high number of Enrage stacks, their attributes will be appropriately reduced, but the duration that they suffer from most negative effects for will be gradually reduced.
– The first session of the Cursed Realm after the update goes live will utilize Dynamic Divisions. When Dynamic Divisions are in effect, a division’s target damage will change according to the number of players that reach the target damage. Finalized divisions will be determined once results have been calculated.
– Once the first session of the Cursed Realm has ended, the Cursed Realm will return to using static divisions. Players can enter divisions by reaching each division’s damage target.
8. We will be optimizing the content of Voyager’s Sets and Specials. The specific changes are as follows:
– Adjusted the contents of “Voyager’s Sets”. Original Voyager’s Sets which are set to expire will be denoted by an (Old) label, and can coexist alongside new Voyager’s Sets. Players that have already activated their sets will still be able to purchase them after the adjustment.
– Adjusted the unlock requirements for “Specials”. Specials will become available 30 days after an account profile has been created.
9. Optimized the Recommended Formations displays for the Twisted Realm and Cursed Realm.
10. Optimized the logic for switching between Artifacts within the Arena of Heroes and Legends’ Challenger Tournament.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Alaro – Desert’s Eye
– Fixed an issue that would occur under certain circumstances, which was causing health loss damage calculations to be erroneous for the Ultimate skill “Unwanted Surprises”.