All details regarding the upcoming AFK Arena update v1.53!
1. Added the new Celestial hero: Alna – The Frozen Mother
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Winter has arrived! Check out the new wintry theme in Ranhorn, the Dark Forest and the Oak Inn! The game’s login screen has also been updated!
2. Added the adventure “The Snowy Front” to the Voyage of Wonders feature!
3. Added the adventure “Fallen Souls” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 30-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
4. Added a new Ranger Class-Exclusive Artifact called “Shroud of Verdure”, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Fallen Souls instance.
5. Added a new casual feature to the Peaks of Time called “Forest Mania”, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 2-3.
6. Reduced the minimum Combat Rating requirement for multiple stages within the Campaign and King’s Tower.
7. Added 4 new item slots to the Guild Store. Gear with Factional Bonus attributes will become available after completing Chapter 23 of the Campaign, and their prices will be reduced the further a player progresses in the Campaign.
8. The number of Amplifying Emblems sold at the store has been adjusted to 20.
9. Adjusted the rules for Dimensional hero discounts. Using the current OVERLORD 85% discount shall no longer affect the discounts of any newer Dimensional hero crossover promotions. If there are multiple characters available during the same IP crossover event series, the first character purchased may enjoy an 85% discount, and the validity of the discount shall only be effective while said event is still running.
10. Niru, Shemira, and Daimon have winter skin.
11. Winter special gift!
Hero Adjustments and Changes
Fixed the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Swift Death”, which was failing to correctly raise the final number of attacks dealt by the Ultimate ability” Eviscerate”.
- Optimized the visual effects of Niru’s animations and effects, while also increasing his character model’s resolution. Ability animations for Niru have also been slightly sped up.
- The effects of the ability “Soul Reaper” now take slightly longer to occur once a character on the battlefield dies.
- Damage for the ability “Death Call” has been reduced from 250% down to 220%.
- Damage for the ability “Life Leech” has been reduced from 100%/125%/125% down to 80%/100 %/100% for each respective skill level.