Hi guys, below is the full changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena update v1.56!
Patch 1.56 Summary:
- New Mauler hero Kren – The Fanatical
- New Warrior Class-exclusive Artifact “Carnage”. Available after chapter 31-60.
- New Misty Valley round.
- New Fabled Realm feature in Twisted Realm. Players need to get to a certain Resonating Crystal level to enter.
- New logics to calculate floors and damage in Twisted Realm.
- New boss “Grotesque Mage” to the Twisted Realm.
- New “Reinforcements” event. While the event is running, players can select a hero from a pool of heroes to trial.
- New Subscription Privileges and VIP Perks to the Dismal Maze game mode, increasing the rewards when players miss an Arcane Labyrinth + increasing the Dura’s Tear limit.
- Players receive 10 hearts when loan out a hero. Max 50 hearts per week.
- Tap on hero in the bag to see which Artifact is being used.
- Grezhul: Adjusted how the Attack Rating of the ability” Demonic Assault” is calculated. When stealing Attack Rating from the target, the full value stated by the ability is now stolen, ignoring any Attack Rating debuffs that the target may have currently been affected by.
- Ferael: Strengthened the values of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Ghastly Hauntings.
- Added the Mauler hero: Kren – The Fanatical
- The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Kren – The Fanatical
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the adventure The Trembling Highlands to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 31-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
2. Added a new Warrior Class-Exclusive Artifact called ‘Carnage’, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – The Trembling Highlands instance.
3. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence. Adjustments have been made to several tasks.
4. Added the new “Fabled Realm” feature to the Twisted Realm. Players that meet the Resonating Crystal level requirement are able to enter the Fabled Realm. All members within the Fabled Realm shall have a division status of “Legend”.
5. Adjusted the floor hierarchy logic for several floors of the Twisted Realm, as well as the damage and reward logic. As this is a big change, we shall be resetting the division damage data for all Twisted Realm bosses. After the reset, dynamic damage division shall be in effect for the first time each boss appears, after which the rules shall revert back to normal.
6. Added the boss “Grotesque Mage” to the Twisted Realm.
(Skills from previous events)
- Skill 1: Normal attacks shoot a bolt of lightning that ignores summons and prioritizes targets in formation order. Lightning bolts will end if they reach a certain length or after dealing damage 20 times. When a target is hit by the lightning, their attack power will be reduced by 7% for 5 seconds. Attack debuff duration is calculated separately for each time a target is hit by lightning.
- Skill 2: Magically escapes from the battlefield after enemies have used the ultimate 6 times, ending battle instantly.
- Skill 3: Damage the entire enemy team and create a phantom which removes most buffs from enemies, gaining any attribute bonuses the buffs granted. Damage taken by the phantom does not count towards total damage dealt.
7. Added a new “Reinforcements” event. While the event is running, players can select a hero from a pool of heroes to trial.
8. Added Subscription Privileges and VIP Perks to the Dismal Maze game mode. Players with active subscriptions shall receive +100% rewards instead of +80% rewards for the next Dismal Maze if they miss an Arcane Labyrinth, the total number of times missed rewards can be accumulated does not change. Players with a VIP level of 13 or higher will have an additional chance to accumulate missed rewards if they miss Arcane Labyrinths.
9. The number of times Dura’s Tears can be used within the Dismal Maze shall now be raised in accordance with how many times the Arcane Labyrinth has been missed.
10. Players shall now receive 10 Companion Points each time they successfully loan out a hero as a mercenary. Players can receive a maximum of 50 Companion Points per week using this method.
11. It is now possible to see which hero is equipping a certain Artifact by tapping on it within the player’s bag.
12. Custom Legendary Furniture Scrolls can now be sold in bulk at the Workshop.
13. Optimized the aesthetics of the Monthly Card chest.
14. Fixed an issue that was causing Mercenary Combat Ratings to display values that were lower than their actual values.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Grezhul – The Corrupted
Adjusted how the Attack Rating of the ability” Demonic Assault” is calculated. When stealing Attack Rating from a target, the full value stated by the ability is now stolen, ignoring any Attack Rating debuffs that the target may have currently been affected by.
2. Ferael – Doomwhisper
Strengthened the values of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Ghastly Hauntings. Please see the in-game skill description for specifics.
3. QUEEN – The Courageous Tactician
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the final attack damage of “Stationary Drifter’ to be lower than intended.