Here is the full changelogs of the upcoming AFK Arena v1.28 updates!
Let’s take a look and see what we have got here!
New Celestial hero: Talene – The Rising Phoenix
New hero union: Guardians of the Abyss
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: Fields of Stone
- Added a new ‘Enhance’ and ‘Strengthen’ recommendation page, in order to reduce the amount of red symbols cluttering up the ‘Heroes’ page.
- Optimized the battle screens of the Arcane Labyrinth, Peaks of Time and Voyage of Wonders so that they now display the heroes’ Combat Ratings and relic bonuses.
- Added the new ‘Noble Subscriptions’ feature.
- Optimized the summoning animation effect at the Noble Tavern
- VIP Experience can now be received as a chapter completion reward. Players that have already completed chapters can receive this EXP via mail.
- The hero wish list can now be unlocked after completing stage 1-12. Adjusted the default wish list heroes.
- It is now possible to view more players’ progress on the campaign and world map pages.
- Moved the ‘Gift of Light’ deal to the ‘Merchants’ page and also made its unlock requirements visible to players. This addition will not affect players using or claiming this item in anyway.
- Made several adjustments to products within the ‘Store’ and Arcane Labyrinth store.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the first 12 campaign chapters in order to make the stage progression difficulty smoother.
- Retconned two stories: The Dragon Slayers and Warek’s background story.
- Battle text will now display how much value a shield has lost or gained.
- Clarified the rules of the Regal Rewards and Champions of Esperia features.
Optimized Animations and Picture Sharpness
- Ira – Rogue of the Forest
- Athalia – Harbinger of Justice
- Lucius – Lightbringer
- Kaz – Hand of the Wood
- Gorvo – The Indomitable
- Mehira – Mind Cager
Hero Balance Changes
- Gwyneth – The Fair Maiden – Completely reworked Gwyneth’s ‘Focus Fire’ level 3 ability effects.
- Raine – Death’s Denier – Optimized the visual effects of Raine’s ‘Lock On’ ability. – Optimized the visual effects of Raine’s ultimate ability ‘Helping Hand’
- Zolrath – Voidbinder – Reworked level 2 of Zolrath’s ‘Time Rift’ ability and its attack rating coefficients so that they accurately match the new changes. – Reworked level 2 of Zolrath’s ‘Déjà vu’ ability. – Fixed a visual anomaly that would occur while using ‘Time Rift’ when the player was victorious.
- Satrana – Flame Weaver – Reworked level 2 of Satrana’s ‘Overflow’ ability and its attack rating coefficients so that they accurately match the new changes.
- Tasi – Dreamhopper – The effects of the ability ‘Banishment’ will end prematurely if all of the affected enemy’s allies die while they are still banished.
- These abilities will no longer prevent their owners from receiving buffs from allied heroes due to their ‘Untargetable’ nature.
– Kaz’s ‘Assassinate’ ability
– Vurk’s ‘Invisibility’ ability
– Vedan’s ‘Dark Swarm’ ability
– Tasi’s ‘Teleportation’ ability
– Kelthur’s ‘Retaliation’ ability
– Antandra’s ‘Fury Strike’
– Thane’s ‘Execution’ ability
– Gorvo’s ‘Dive Bomb’ ability