During the this event, complete the daily quests to obtain Arcane Scrolls, which will be used to get the new Lorsan skin and a lot of rewards via the Magician Hat menu.
For every 10 pulls in the Magician Hat bar, players will receive 10Circus Medal, which will be exchanged for various rewards, containing top tier Heroes, Scrolls, Emblems, and more!
The event starts on April 19!
How to obtain the Arcane Scrolls?
- Daily Quest Chests: 275 per day (12 days = 3300 max)
- 3300 = 110Medals
- Can be purchased more from the Event Deals.
Best Rewards to get
- 7 Red Emblem Chests + 30 Primordial Emblems = recommended.
- Talene/Mortas + 1 Red Emblem Chests + 30 Primordial Emblems.
- Lorsan Skin + 3 Red Emblem Chests + 30 Primordial Emblems (Optional, not recommended).
- Rowan/Izold+ 3 Red Emblem Chests + 30 Primordial Emblems. (Only pick this if you need the last copy of the hero during the early game).
Rewards Priority Breakdown
Twin Skin (Optional): This is the equivalent of 80 faction emblems and really up to personal preference. Better to buy skin with $ and red emblems with event tickets.
- Red Emblems: The gold standard for event rewards and the resource most player would lack. Players should always prioritize this.
- Twisted Essence: Pretty much the same value as always. Spenders with complete signature items should opt for these especially if competitive in PvP.
- Talene: Talene is actually a decent choice albeit less so than faction emblems.
- Gold Emblems: The best value gold emblems have ever been so there is no better time to pick them up. That said, faction emblems are still more valuable.
- Mortas: Super useful for boss-related content. Getting him to Elite+ is enough for most players. Get him if yours is not Elite+ yet.
- Rare cards: These are slightly better valued than faction emblems at about 2471 diamonds per 12 emblems (vs 2400). The decent choice actually.
- Poe Coins: 3000 PoE Coins is worth 1200-2100 diamonds while giving the equivalent of 4000 diamonds worth in Faction Emblems. Not worth it.
- Skins: Up to you!
- Normal Faction Heroes: Before, heroes were alright if going for the last copy because you couldn’t reliably get them. However, with the hero choice release, these are terrible.
Note: A lot of people ask me why faction emblems are always recommended over Celepogeans. If we consider the existence of a pity timer, a Celepogean is worth roughly 38 Stargazer tickets or 19,000 diamonds. Since Celepopgeans are worth 120 Faction Emblems in most events, 120 Faction Emblems is worth 18,000 diamonds going by roamer prices. On the surface, it appears that the Celepogean is slightly more valuable (1000 diamonds more) but we have to consider how firstly, Stargazer tickets not only give you Celepogeans, but also other rewards which are easily worth more than 1000 diamonds over 38 pulls. Secondly, faction emblems are pegged to roamer which is the lowest they can be and it isn’t even that accessible. Lastly, faction emblems will generally have a greater impact on the player’s strength than a single copy of a Celepogean
- By Completing daily tasks whilst participating in the Grotesque Mage event, players can obtain Arcane Scrolls (or Magic Tickets).
- Players in the Magician’s Hall can use Magic Tickets to obtain random rewards.
- Players are awarded Circus Medals according to the number of draws made. Circus Medals can be exchanged at the Gift Cart for fabulous prizes.
- Magic Tickets will be recalled for 5k Gold Coin per ticket once the event has concluded.
- For every 10 pulls, players will receive 10 Circus Medals, which can be exchanged for various rewards in the Gift Cart
- Heroes can only be exchanged 2 times. Celestials + Hypogeans Heroes can be exchanged 4 times.
- Players may exchange Circus Medals for rewards up until the event ends (14 days).
- Players can obtain a large number of Circus Medals in the Magician’s Hall.
- Players must possess at least one (1) Mythic hero in order to be able to redeem exclusive gear.
- Event items may be exchanged for Twisted Essence at the Elder Tree, which can bee used to strengthen heroes after completing Stage 12-40.
- Circus Medals will be recalled for 150k Gold Coins per ticket once the event has concluded.
Have fun with the Magician Hat & Grotesque Mage Event!