Since the first AFK Arena Anniversary Event is gonna be very huge, we decided to create this specific page to upgrade all information regarding it!
The event will be first tested on the Test Server, then it’s gonna be released on the official server!
AFK Arena 1st Anniversary Event
Tips shared by u/whitesushii
Below is something huge that will be released during the event.
You can check out the 1.36 Patch Notes page for more details, for now. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and come back later for more information regarding the event!
Login into the game every day and receive the rewards as shown below. Vibrant Blooms can be used to get various items (see more below).
After 7 days, you will be given the Hero Choice Chest which contains all of the Heroes below. You will be able to pick one of them.
So what are the best hero to pick out from the Hero Choice Chest?
- Tasi because she is one of the best Heroe sin the game and universally good regardless of PvE/PvP
- Oscar – Good if you want to try out the new Hero. His first impressions are very good.
- Brutus – Not as game-changing as Tasi but he is great in general.
- Wu Kong – Great PvP option. Okay PvE Option. He is optainable from the Lab store so only pick him if you are very hungry.
- Shemira – No need to pick her here since you can get her from Lab store, Peaks of Time, Chapter 15 rewards and she is also on your wishlist.
The Soul Reaver
Defeat the Soul Reaver to get Vibrant Blooms.
|Azmonath summons lightning bolts against the 2 weakest enemies. Damage dealt by this ability is increased the lower Azmonath’s health falls and each time Azmonath loses 20% of his max health, an additional lightning bolt is added to the attack.|
|Azmonath curses an enemy that has already used their ultimate ability, causing them to lose 20% health every second until the end of the battle.|
|Azmonath reaves the soul of an enemy whose health is currently lower than 30%, causing them to immediately die. Each time Azmonath uses this ability, the damage he receives is decreased by 25% until the end of the battle.|
Best Teams for Azmonath – The Soul Reaver
Play around with his Soul Erosion skill is key. To do so, there are a few ways
- Wukong’s main body disappears after ultimate so he can ultimate from the start without penalty, making him amazing for this fight.
- With a normal team (i.e. Rowan/Rosa/Lucius/Belinda/Twins), you want to hold your ultimates till the last 40s before casting them.
- Rowan/Lucius/Nemora/Cecilia help your team survive long enough to get to that point. You can click “retry” and exit the fight if you need to make adjustments to our heroes etc
- A great team for the late-end game (shared by Majorpain) is Shemira + Fareal + Rowan + Athalia + Twins. The main strategy is to not activate Ultimates until 60% and then burst him down with the auto button. Note that the boss is Hypogean so Celestial Heroes do more damage. Low-level Athalia + Twins work well.
- Players will have the opportunity to challenge Ezmonath once per day.
- Players will be able to acquire the event items “Vibrant Bloom” flowers by inflicting damage upon Azmonath.
- Vibrant Bloom flowers may be exchanged for a multitude of rewards.
- Azmonath’s difficulty will be determined by each player’s own combat rating.
- Players can choose to repeat battles without the deduction of any battle attempts, however, the rewards earned in the previous battle will subsequently disappear.
How to get lowers?
- Participate in the Soul Reaver & Login event to claim Vibrant Blooms. Blooms also drop from AFK loot.
- The flowers drop from AFK rewards for 12 days. Players will have a lot of chance getting from 1408 flowers to 2244 flowers, depending on your chapter progress. This is 47 to 75 free flip!
- Because this event is pure RNG, you could hit the ultimate rewards multiple time. Comparing to the previous event, a normal player can only open 3 island at max.
- Players are required to choose their ultimate reward on each new page before they can begin opening presents.
- Once an island’s ultimate reward has been discovered, players can choose to advance to the next island or may also continue to stay searching on the current island. However, if players choose to advance, the remaining slots on the current island will disappear.
- Excess Vibrant Blooms will be automatically refunded after the event for 35K Gold coins/items.
What are the best Rewards to pick?
- Celestials + Hypogeans: Best value this time simply due to them costing about half the Faction Emblems of typical events. The only downside is that the Celepogean options aren’t terrific.
- Blue Cards: Good value this time round compared to previous events, still wouldn’t give up Faction Emblems for it especially at late game.
- Faction Emblems: Always our benchmark and what the player would be short on late game. While not the best this time round, re-mains a solid option regardless.
- Heroes: Always terrible value and no exception this time. Only pick them up if you are 1 copy away (but even so it isn’t recommended)
- Stargazer Cards: Pretty terrible compared .to previous events plus 15 cards is nowhere close to the value of a single Celepogean
- Silver/Gold Emblems: Terrible value not to mention both can be bought using gold from the store.
Complete all quests to receive Tasi’s Exclusive Skin: Spring Bloom
|Share new or summoned Heroes on Facebook 5 times||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Acquire 1 Elite Lightberarer Hero During the Event||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Send 100 Companion Points||8-hour Hero’s Essence Chest|
|Defeat 10 Lightbearer Heroes in the Arena of Heroes (Excludes Legends’ Championship and Challenger events)||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Defeat Labyrinth Bosses 9 Times||8-hour Hero’s Essence Chest|
|Acquire 1 Elite Graveborn Hero During the Event||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Defeat 10 Graveborn Heroes in the Arena of Heroes (Excludes Legends’ Championship and Challenger events)||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Acquire 1 Elite Mauler Hero During the Event||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Use Fast Rewards 10 Times||8-hour Hero’s Essence Chest|
|Acquire 1 Elite Wlder Hero During the Event||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Participate in 15 Guild Hunts||8-hour Hero’s Essence Chest|
|Defeat 10 Mauler Heroes in the Arena of Heroes (Excludes Legends’ Championship and Challenger events)||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Acquire All Rewards in the Voyage of Wonders||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Defeat 10 Wilder Heroes in the Arena of Heroes (Excludes Legends’ Championship and Challenger events)||24-hour Gold Chest|
|Make a Purchase Worth Any Amount||300 Diamonds|
- Players can complete quests on the event page in exchange for a variety of rewards.
- Every completed quest will further your progression towards unlocking a new gemstone. If a complete row or column of quests are completed, you will get the chest below: