Dear Adventurer, below is the full patch notes of the upcoming AFK Arena 1.34 update.
1. Added the new Hypogean hero: Mezoth – The Abysmal Butcher
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the game feature the ‘Heroes of Esperia‘
2. Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Trembling Highlands
3. Added the new boss: Arden – The Unhinged to the Twisted Realm
4. Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 34 -The Sunken Lands.
5. Players can now adjust the formations they use within the Twisted Realm. The last formation used against each respective boss will also be automatically saved.
6. Added a ‘High Details’ option to the game settings. Enabling this will allow for higher detailed hero visuals but will require an additional resource download in order to take effect. In its current state, this feature only affects the visuals of heroes.
7. Players can now tap on an indicator to make the camera move back to the Wagon within the Peaks of Time and the Voyage of Wonders.
8. Added a new symbol to avatars which allows players to view whether or not a particular player is a friend or guildmate.
9. Added a new feature that allows players to check a hero’s details on certain pages where it was previously unavailable, such as the battle preparation page, by tapping and holding on a hero’ s portrait.
10. Added a feature that allows players to rapidly adjust the order of which their formations are used in for situations where multiple formations are required.
11. Merged several chat channels and optimized the chat channel interface.
12. Arena Challenger Tickets can now be sold for a set amount of gold.
13. The option to use diamonds to unlock hero slots at the Resonating Crystal is now available when there is insufficient Invigorating Essence available.
14. Added a new icon to the hero skills page to denote which skill is the hero’s ultimate ability.
1. Hendrik – The Defender – Fixed a bug that was causing the ability ” Sacrificial Shield” to still be activated despite Hendrik being dead, incorrectly preventing fatal damage from reaching his allies
2. Cecilia – Purger of Sins – Fixed an issue that was causing the special effects of Cecilia’s “Judgement Day” to turn black.
3. Fixed several issues that would occur while a hero was being used with the “Test Hero” feature.