Below, you can see the full changelogs of the AFK Arena Update v2.17.
You will be unable to log in during the maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 600 diamond compensatory gift.
- Added the new Mauler hero: Tidus – Shadowmane
- Added the new Graveborn hero: Izold – The Forgotten Champion
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: Highburn Stronghold.
- Added a new formation feature that unlocks at stage 5-40, which allows players to organize and save multiple formations.
- Re-arranged the player details page. Regions and Country options have been replaced by the Language option. Viewing other player’s details will now display their language instead of region.
- Players can now filter their heroes within the hero page based on hero type, such as Strength, Intelligence etc.
- Raised the chances of the Elite heroes being produced when matching your wish list hero choice, if any Elite heroes are produced. The overall odds of Elite heroes being produced remains the same.
- 6. Optimized the visual summoning effects at the Noble Tavern.
- Adjusted the effects of Hogan’s level 2 and level 3 “Knight’s Fury” abilities.
- Adjusted the enemy formations of the following Peaks of Time adventures: The Unrelenting Blaze, Defenders of the Forest, The Far Frontier and The Ancient Ruins.
- Removed the requirement that required players to discover a hidden passageway from the Peaks of Time adventure “Secrets Of The Forest”.
Hero Visual Effects
- Reworked the visual animations of Hogan.
- Reworked the visual animations of Mirael