Greetings Adventurer, below is the full changelog of the upcoming AFK Arena update v1.55!
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the Heroes of Esperia event, which will become available to players after completing Stage 11-40.
2. Added the adventure “Dreamscape” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
3. Added the adventure “The Frosted Expanse” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 31-30 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
4. Added a new Tank Class-Exclusive Artifact called ‘Waistband of Resilience’, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – The Frosted Expanse instance.
5. Added a new chapter to the campaign – Chapter 39 – The Infernal Gate, while also having adjusted the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 38.
6. Reduced the difficulty of floors 700 to 750 of the King’s Tower and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 800.
7. Players can now spar with their friends using the new Legend’s Championship sparring mode once they possess 5 Ascended heroes. The rules for this new feature are identical to those of the Legend’s Championship’s.
8. Added a ‘Collect All’ function to Regal Rewards, Champions of Esperia, and Twisted Bounties.
9. Optimized the visual appearances of some Frames.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Antandra – Desert Fury
- Reworked some of Antandra’s abilities.
- Reduced the difficulty of stages within the King’s Tower and main campaign which include Antandra.
2. Mezoth – The Abysmal Butcher
- Made adjustments to the Ultimate ability “Devour “. Now Mezoth cannot controlled whenever his HP is higher than 50% and the duration for the majority of debuffs affecting him is reduced by 50%.
- Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Fiendish Negation”.
- 3/3: If an enemy imprisoned by the ability “Devour” currently has less than 15% Health, they will be instantly slain.
- 9/9: When an enemy is slain by the ability Fiedish Negation”, Mezoth recovers 10% of his max HP and 80 Energy points every second over 4 seconds.
3. Ferael – Doomwhisper
Reworked the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Ghastly Hauntings”:
- 3/3: Ferael’s Normal Attacks cause his targets to lose 12 Haste points for 1.5 seconds. If the target is haunted by 3 evil spirits, Ferael’s Normal Attacks stun the target instead.
- 9/9: Ferael uses the ability “Accursed Arrow” as his Normal Attack, which can be used once every 2 seconds.
4. Athalia – Harbinger of Justice
Reworked the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability Tower of Light”
- 3/3: Athalia strikes at her enemies every 15 seconds, utilizing the same damage and AoE range as her ability “Divine Fury” against them. After striking, the damage of Athalia’s Normal Attack is increased by 15% until the end of the battle. This ability can be stacked 2 times.
- 9/9: Athalia strikes at her enemies every 15 seconds, utilizing the same damage and AoE range as her ability “Divine Fury” against them. After striking, the damage of Athalia’s Normal Attack is increased by 20% until the end of the battle. This ability can be stacked 4 times.
5. Ezizh – Hellborn
Reworked the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Mind Focus”
- 3/3: While using the ability “Feeble Mind”, Ezizh receives 60% less damage from enemy attacks and cannot be controlled by enemies.
- 9/9: The ability “Feeble Mind” simultaneously causes both the farthest frontline and backline enemies to fall under Ezizh’s control. While under Ezizh’s control, the affected enemies will walk towards Ezizh for several seconds and be unable to attack, but only the farthest enemy of the two will be dealt damage.
6. Oden – Bitterblight
- Reworked the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Cursed Descent”:
- 3/3: Enemies struck by the ability “Void Lightning” have their Energy recovery reduced by 80% for the following 5 seconds.
- 9/9: While alive, Oden passively uses the ability “Void Lightning” every 8 seconds to attack the enemy with the current highest Energy.
7. Lucretia – The Betrayed
- Increased the Attack Rating value bonus of the Signature Item ability “Animus”.
- Adjusted the targeting mechanism for the ability “Deathwish”. Lucretia now chooses the target when the ability takes effect, instead of when the animation begins.
8. JOKER – The Leader of Few Words
- When calculating the trigger conditions for the ability “All-Out Attack”, enemies that are in a knocked down position shall now be viewed as controlled enemies.