Below is a list of the AFK Arena v1.25 update’s changes.
AFK Arena v1.25 Patch Notes
- 1. Added the new Celestial hero: Orthros – The Seer of Origins
- 2. Added the new Wilder hero: Lorsan – Wind Whisperer
New Additions and Optimizations
Hero Balance Changes
- Nemora’s “Life Force”
- Nemora’s “Nature’s Touch”
- Angelo’s “Encourage”
- Belinda’s “Blessing”
- Lucius’ “Divine Blessing”
- Mirael’s “Flame Shield”
- Lailah & Elijah’s “Grace”
- Made significant adjustments to Skreg’s abilities. For more details please view his ability page.
- Increased Ezizh’s defense rating by approximately 7%
- Adjusted the ability “Mental Fury” so that allies now recover 40/40/50 energy points every 3 seconds instead of the previous 12/12/14 energy points every second per each respective skill level.
- Allies will now retain 70% of “Mental Fury’s” effects after Ezizh dies instead of the previous 50%.
- The damage coefficient for the ability “Domination” has been raised from 120%/120%/140%/155% up to 120%/140%/140%/160% for each respective skill level.
- Adjusted the level up effects from level 2 to 3 for the ability “Domination”
- The duration of the ability “”Taint”” has been increased from 10/13/13 seconds up to 15/25/25 seconds per each respective skill level.
- The ability “Butchery” will now always be automatically cast within Team Hunting.
- Golus’ normal attacks are now close-range AoE attacks.
- Ability “Static Field” will now always deal damage to the enemies of the hero that it is cast upon.
- The ability “Spectral Disruption” will no longer be interrupted by single high damage attacks.
- For the ability “Confine”, if an enemy is confined within Fawkes’ coffin when all of the enemy’s allies are slain, the remaining confined enemy will be released earlier from the coffin.
- Modified Vurk’s pre-legendary ascension appearance.
- Fixed a bug causing the ability “Knockdown” to allow Antandra to recover energy despite the enemy not being knocked down or killed.
- Fixed a visual imperfection affecting Numisu – The All Seer
- Fixed a visual imperfection affecting Lyca – Keeper of Glades
- Fixed a visual imperfection affecting Warek – The Untamed
- Fixed an issue that was causing Lyca’s health to be erroneously reduced after battles while possessing certain relics.