Here is the full patch note of the upcoming AFK Arena Update v1.30.
The New Hypogean Hero: Khazard – The Frozen Terror
More details: Khazard – The Frozen Terror
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new Heroes of Esperia event.
- Added the new campaign chapter-Chapter 33-The Fallen Stones.
- Added another 50 new floors to the King’s Tower, making the total number of floors 550, while also reducing the difficulty of floors around floor 500
- Players can now climb up to 360 floors within each respective tower of the Towers of Esperia. We have also reduced the difficulty of floors around floor 300.
- Added several new relics to the Arcane Labyrinth.
- VIP Perks -Extended the time limit that AFK Rewards can be harvested for.
- Optimized the Noble Tavern. After summoning a particular faction, the interface will now automatically revert back to that. faction’s pack.
- Optimized the way items are sorted within the player’s bag.
- Added stage information to the battle statistics page.
- Expiration times of mail can now be seen within the mailbox.
- Added a new feature that allows the player to sell any unneeded Soulstones that belong to Arthur Pendragon.
- Optimized the icons found in the lower left corner of the Hero page.
Hero Balance Changes
Nara: Adjusted the effects of Nara’s “Butchery” level. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
Brutus: Adjusted the effects and values of the signature item ability “Upsurge”.
Ulmus: Adjusted the effects and values of the signature item ability “Healing Roots”. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
- Adjusted the effects and values of the ability “Flutter Flame”. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
- Completely reworked the ability “Incinerate”. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
- Fixed an issue causing the damage of the ability “Inner Sight” to greatly exceed the damage stated in the its description.
- Adjusted the effects and values of the ability “Inner Sight”. Please see the in-game ability description for specific changes.
- Optimized the order of which Lorsan’s abilities are used.The ability “Gale Force” will now be used at the beginning of battles.
Zolrath: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ability “Déjàvu” to be incorrectly triggered under certain circumstances.
Lailah & Elijah: Optimized the animation effect of their “Cleanse” ability.
Shemira: Fixed an issue affecting the ability “Soul Siphon “, that would cause Shemira’s character model to become displaced, resulting in a visual anomaly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Tidus from receiving allied buffs while using his ability “Twist Fate” .
- Fixed a movement anomaly that would occur when an enemy became untargetable while still being targeted by Tidus’ “Savagery” ability.
Mirael: Mirael will now face her enemies when using the ability “Fire Phoenix”.
Gwyneth: Optimized the visual effects of the signature item ability “Focus Fire” that occurs when victorious.
Fawkes: Fixed an issue causing the ability “Confine” to throw an enemy out of the coffin even though the ability did not successfully confine the enemy.
Thane: Fixed an issue that was causing Thane to receive damage from certain abilities even when he was in an untargetable state.
Kelthur: Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability “Ethereal Resurgence” from being triggered correctly
Rosaline: Fixed an issue that would prevent Rosaline from initiating attacks when returning back from the edge of the battlefield.
- Optimized the description for the ability “Beguile” .Ability effects remain unchanged.
- The ability “Beguile” will now interrupt enemies that are currently in the middle of using their ultimate abilities and will no longer affect the targets it was originally intended to be used against.
Hendrik: Fixed the ability “Sacrificial Shield”, that wasn’t protecting its intended target correctly in certain circumstances.
- The ability “Banishment” will no longer be used against enemies that are already being affected by the “Slumber” ability
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the cooldown of abilities which were interrupted by Tasi’s “Teleportation” ability from being immediately reset.
A big thanks to TheBreadCoup for sharing the screenshots!