There are different ways in the game for you to actually hire Mercenary heroes from your friends and use them in different modes of AFK Arena!
1. Players can send mercenary hiring requests to their friends or their guild mates. If they approve the request, the corresponding heroes may be hired out to the requesting player.
2. Players can loan out one mercenary hero to a maximum of 5 friends, with each loan period lasting 30 days. Players can re-apply to hire a hero when there are 30 or fewer days remaining.
3. An expense of 100 Dimensional Stones are required each time a player wants to hire a hero. After a particular hero is hired six times, they will no longer require Dimensional Stones.
4. Dimensional Stones can be exchanged at the top right of the page. A maximum of 200 Dimensional Stones can be exchanged per calendar month.
5. Players can simultaneously send up to 5 hiring applications to their friends or guildmates per specific hero.
6. All hired heroes are level 1 and have an Ascension tier of Elite. Hired heroes will need to be leveled up or soul-fused. Hired heroes do not come with any gear, Signature Item, or Furniture. Once the loan period has ended, the degree of progression reached with the hired hero will not be affected, however, they will not be able to be used in battle until players hire them again.
7. While on loan, ‘Garrisoned Mercenaries’ are viewed as a player’s own hero and suffer no limitations when used in battles.
8. Players cannot hire heroes from friends that have not been online in the past 7 days.
9. Each time a player loans out a hero, they shall receive 40 Companion Points. A maximum of 200 Companion Points can be attained per month by loaning out heroes. The Companion Point maximum is reset with the start of each new calendar month.
1. Players can send mercenary hiring requests to their friends or their guild’s “Exemplar”. If they approve the request, their heroes may be hired out to the requesting player.
2. Heroes of the same name can only be lent to one friend at a time. Friends can hire mercenary heroes for a maximum duration of one week. At 00:00 UTC on Sunday all heroes will be returned automatically to the original hero owner.
3. Players can only hire heroes from friends which are Legendary tier or higher. Hired heroes can each respectively be used in battle once in the King’s Tower, Towers of Esperia and campaign stages if they are victorious, or more than once if they are defeated. Only one mercenary can be used at a time while ‘Team Hunting’. However, there is no usage limit for mercenaries.
4. The amount of times a mercenary hero can be used will only be deducted if victory is achieved.
5. Players can simultaneously hire 3 mercenary heroes per week and may also send 5 hiring requests at a time.
6. Signature Items, Ascension Tiers, Artifacts and Furniture of hired heroes are determined by their base attributes and effects. Hero level, equipment, and the Elder Tree depend on how well the borrower trains and upgrades their own heroes.
7. Players cannot hire heroes from friends that have not been online in the past 7 days.
8. Each time a player loans out a hero, they shall receive 10 Companion Points. A maximum of 50 Companion Points can be attained per week by loaning out heroes. The weekly limit for the accumulation of Companion Points resets every Sunday at 00:00 UTC.