Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v1.124 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
Our Servers will be unavailable during Local Time: 07/09/2023 04:00 – 06:00 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to log in during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift.
1. Added a new Awakened Wilder hero: Lyca – The Dawnbringer.
2. The new hero Lyca – The Dawnbringer will be available to test play from Local Time: 07/09/2023 21:00.
3. Added a Bountiful Trials event for Lyca – The Dawnbringer, as well as its Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence on Local Time: 07/09/2023 21:00.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added a new autumn themed appearance to both Ranhorn and the Dark Forest.
2. Added a new Lyca – The Dawnbringer themed Voyage of Wonders adventure called “The Lost Star”, which will be available from Local Time: 11/ 09/2023 21:00.
3. “The Gift of Time” event will be available after the version update. You can claim 50 Time Emblems for free when reaching Stage 16-1 during the event, while a limited-time offer will be available in the Temple of Time. You will receive a 20% discount on first six 10-draw summons.
4. Added the “The Sealing Sword” adventure to Wandering Balloon, which will be available from Local Time: 15/09/2023 21:00, and can be unlocked by completing Campaign Stage 38-50 and 60% of Lost in the Wild.
5. The Lost Spire event will be available from Local Time: 13/09/2023 21:00. You can enter and explore the underground Spire, and fight its monsters all the way to the final, most powerful boss to win rewards.
6. The Lyrical Exploration event will be available from Local Time: 17/09/2023 21:00. You can complete various quests to receive rewards.
7. Added the “Grim Expanse” event to Judgment Chronicle, which you can join by completing Campaign Stage 32-60.
– Additional rewards can be earned by completing the limited-time event Judgment Decree.
– After the limited-time event ends, the condition for unlocking the event will change to [Clear Stage 21-60], while the enemies’ difficulty for the event will also be reduced.
8. Added a new chapter to the campaign, “Chapter 60 – Taurmaline Ruins”, and reduced the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 59.
9. Increased the maximum number of floors in Twisted Realm, from 600 to 800.
10. Optimization and updates to the “Popularity”:
– Added a filter function to “Campaign” and “King’s Tower” in Popular Formations and Popular Heroes, enabling players to view formations suitable for them based on their current progress.
– Added “Overall” in Popular Heroes, where you can now view the overall popularity of heroes in different events.
– Added the rankings “Popular Furniture”, “Popular Signature Items”, and “Popular Eternal Engravings” in Popular Trained Heroes.
– Added the rankings “Popular Beasts”, where you can view the popularity of beasts, in terms of how frequently they are deployed.
– Added a feature that displays the current training levels of an adventurer. When enabled, the feature shows you the current training progress in various popularity rankings.
11. Updated the boss formation for the “Nightmare Corridor” feature: “Demonic Nemora’ is replaced with “The Light Martyr”.
12. Added new strategies for some heroes, which can be viewed through the Strategies portal on the Hero Details and Portraits interfaces.
13. Fixed the issue where battle status could not be viewed during the Treasure Scramble result display period.
14. Optimized the visual effects of some items.
Game Adjustments and Optimizations
1. JOKER – The Leader of Few Words
– Fixed an issue where the special effects of the skill “All-Out Attack’ did not work properly in certain extreme situations. The actual battle effects remain unaffected.
2. Ivan – The Bonesmith
– Fixed an issue where, in certain rare situations, after a Puppet ally selected with the skill Spellbound died, Ivan was unable to emerge from the darkness.
3. Athalia – Harbinger of Truth
– Fixed a textual error in the description of the skill Sword Crafter. The actual battle effects remain unchanged.