Below is the full changelogs of the upcoming AFK Arena Update v1.41!
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Echoing Valley.
- Added a smart notification function to the ‘Reset’ gear function that allows players to see which heroes are in need of factional gear.
- It is now possible to use mercenaries within the Guild Hunting feature.
- Added a new notification that lets players know they’ve successfully made it into the Legends’ Championship group stage.
- Fixed several underlying issues that may have been affecting the game’s performance.
Orthros – The Seer of Origins
Fixed a problem that was affecting the visual performance of certain characters when the ability ‘Time Suspension’ was being used.
Talene – The Rising Phoenix
Fixed an issue that was allowing enemy heroes to view Talene as a living target in certain circumstances when she was in her ‘Fireball’ state.
Antandra – Desert Fury
Fixed an issue that was allowing enemies to be hurt by the ability ‘Fury Strike’, even when they were out of targeting range.
Anoki – The Blood Guard
Fixed a problem that was causing the visual effects of the ability ‘Born To Lead’ to remain on the screen even after Anoki was killed.
Saurus – The Risen Warrior
Fixed an issue that was preventing the effects of the ability ‘Tenacity’ from being stacked as intended.
Thank you for your support!