Here we have the full patch notes of the upcoming AFK Arena 1.32 update!
New Heroes and Union
1. Added a new Wilder hero: Solise – The Floral Wonder.
2. Added a new Union ‘The Young & Old’.
3. Added a new Union ‘Titans of Time’.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure -The Frozen Ground which will be available from Local Time:14/02/2020 08:00.
2. Add new heroes in Challenger Store: Beam of Hope-Belinda , Stormsword-Eironn , Desert Fury-Antandra , The Abomination-Baden
3. Added a new ‘Equipment Reset’ feature allowing players to reset the Faction of a Mythic or greater item of equipment. Reset items can be found from the next Weekly Quests after finishing Chapter 17.
4. Added an overview of Dimensional hero ascensions from the purchase screen.
5. When placing heroes you want to ascend in the ‘ Temple of Ascension’, the game now automatically helps you allocate lower quality heroes required for the ascension.
6. Optimized the interactive editing system for ‘Prime Heroes’ on the player details page.
Hero and Balance Changes
1. Antandra – Desert Fury – Fixed a bug where ‘Piercing Assault’ would sometimes charge at the wrong target.
2. Thoran – The Fallen King – Optimized the damage reduction mechanism for the ‘Retaliation’ ultimate. The Fallen King will no longer be immune from damage due to his current gear when charging the ultimate, preventing him from retaliating properly. – Fixed a bug where the ‘King’s Will’ ability could fail to work properly. – Fixed a potential counting bug in ‘King’s Will’.
3. Estrilda – Knight of Valor – Fixed a bug where the Joust ultimate could mess with character gravity.
4. Rosaline – The Kind – Fixed a bug where Rosaline could start following allied summoned creatures. – Optimized Motivation and Afternoon Tea to preference non-summoned allied characters.
5. Wu Kong – The Monkey King – Fixed a bug where Wukong’s clones could become permanently invincible with certain relics.
6. Shemira – Corpsemaker – Fixed a bug where Silence could lead to strange behaviors in targets’ movements.
7. Ulmus – Aldermarrow – Fixed some character animations.
8. Kaz – Hand of the Wood – Fixed some character animations.