Dear Adventurers, below we have the detailed patch notes of the upcoming AFK Arena Update v1.26.
Added the new Lightbearer hero: Rigby – Brewmaster
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 32 – Mycosprout Glade.
- Adjusted the difficulty of multiple campaign stages in order to make the incremental increase in stage difficulty smoother. Affected stages: 6-36, 12-28, 14-12, 14-28, 16-36, 20-4, 20-12, 23-24, 24-52 , 25-56
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: Fallen Souls, available from Local Time:18/10/ 2019 02:00.
- Added the new Peaks of Time adventure: The Forgotten Mine, which is unlocked after stage 20-44.
- Players can now use diamonds to switch between faction packs within The Noble Tavern.
- Player locations are now represented by a cart icon instead of a flag icon within the Peaks of Time and Voyage of Wonders.
- It is now possible to see friends’ and guildmates’ progress when they are currently completing the same chapter as yourself on the campaign page.
- It is now possible to see your guild mates’ and friends’ current progress from within the world map.
- Replaced the game font used for English.
- Players can now quickly and conveniently collect their Legends’ Championship rewards from their mailbox by pressing “Collect All” instead of opening each reward letter individually.
- Players can now receive the “Gift of Light” reward after making a purchase. Players that previously made a purchase are also eligible for this reward.
- It is now possible to use the “Auto Use” feature to quickly and conveniently use faction emblems.
Reworked Signature Item Abilities
- Fawkes – Death’s Defeat
- Kaz – Hand of the Wood
- Gorvo – The Indomitable
- Raine – Death’s Denier
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- 1. Optimized the ability descriptions for Gwyneth – The Fair Maiden. Ability effects remain unchanged
- Changed Antandra – Desert Fury’s pre-Legendary appearance so that it matches her hero portrait.
- Fixed a problem affecting Rowan’s health potion effect, which would cause the potion to appear over the wrong hero’s head when being used.
- Fixed a bug that was erroneously causing Orthros’ “Time Suspension” ability to increase the battle timer’s time.
- Fixed a display issue that was causing Warek’s hand to appear as if it were invisible.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the damage over time effect for certain abilities to not be recorded within battle logs.