Hi everyone, the AFK Arena v1.108 update is getting released soon. Please take a look at the changelog below for the full details regarding the update.
Our Servers will be unavailable during Local Time: 29/01/2023 12:30 – 14:30 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to log in during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift.
1. Added the new Wilder hero: Tamrus – The Jungleroamer.
2. The new hero Tamrus – The Jungleroamer will be available to test play from Local Time: 30/01/2023 05:30.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Tamrus – The Jungleroamer, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence on Local Time: 30/01/2023 05:30
New Additions and optimizations
1. The S4 test season for the “Hunting Fields” will begin on Local Time: 07/02/2023 05:30, where players will battle Adrax once again in 5-player squads. The following improvements and changes have been made:
– Added the new Achievement “Roaring Crowd”. Members of hunting teams that gain 10 Spectators in a single match will be able to claim the achievement and beautiful stickers.
– Added a “Buddies” page in Spectating that shows the hunting teams of all friends and guild members.
– Adjusted the amount of health the final boss “Adrax” has during rematches.
– Adjusted loot for Unknown Threat. There is now a chance to get Awakening Rune Choice Chest from challenging the Unknown Threat.
– Increased the personal quest difficulty that needs to be completed to claim hunting squad level rewards.
– Optimized recommendations for teams to spectate.
2. A new “Heroes of Esperia” season will begin on Local Time: 30/01/2023 05:30, which will become available to adventurers after completing Stage 11-40 and features the following changes:
– Added the battle effect “Rampage”. More details can be viewed in the game.
– Added the “Stars” division and increased rewards for Master and higher rankings. More details can be viewed in the game.
3. Added a new feature for Hunter’s Notes – “Mine Mayhem”. Adventurers can play it after completing Chapter 33. Hunter’s Reward will be available for 28 days after this version update. Adventurers who complete “Mine Mayhem” during the event will receive additional rewards.
4. The “Poetic Pop Quiz” will be available from Local Time: 01/02/2023 05:30. While the event is active, adventurers can answer daily quiz questions for rewards.
5. Added the adventure “Gunning For Gold” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 31/01/2023 05:30.
6. Added “Ancient Seal” to the Wandering Balloon, which will be available from Local Time: 04/02/2023 05:30, and can be unlocked by completing Stage 37-20 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Icy Isles”.
7. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence and will be available from Local Time: 03/02/2023 05:30.
8. Added the promotional video titled “Belinda – Spark of Hope: Sacred Dawn”, which will be available from Local Time: 01/02/2023 05:30. Adventurers can tap to watch the story of how Belinda became the Spark of Hope after being acknowledged by the Fire Guardian, and claim rewards.
9. Improvements made to Thrilling Voyage:
– The number of challenges for Hunter’s Notes and Fantastic Beasts are calculated independently. Both will have 80 challenges per week.
– When playing Fantastic Beasts, Beasts will no longer be affected by the level of the Adventurer’s Resonating Crystal. Instead they will all be adjusted to Lvl 360.
– Reduced the difficulty of some stages of “Crimson Snow” in Fantastic Beasts.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Skreg – The Cunning
– Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, the effect of “Vanguards of Pain” was not working as intended when allied heroes were not on the enemy side of the battlefield.