A Flame Reborn is the new special event for introducing the new hero type, ascended hero, and the very first hero of this kind, Talene – The Resurging Flame. A lot of rewards are waiting for you, including a free copy of the new Talene.
If you are looking for recommended teams to defeat Fortitude Forge with 100 floors, scroll down to the next section!
For the Foreboding Disaster, check out our guide here.
The Tormented Reach
This is an event where players receive 50 chances to remove the clouds covering the map every day and get the rewards by exploring it.
You can use the map below to open the map easier with less steps required.
- Incinerating Throne (Red Throne): Gains the Power of Flames to clear Vines.
- Silent Throne (Blue Throne): Gains the Power of Torrent to clear the Blazing Fire.
- Inner Demons’ Barrier: Defeat Inner Demons (bosses) to remove it.
- When you defeat a mini-boss (Inner Demon), it will dispel the cloud that covers the feather (Memory Fragments).
1. The Tormented Reach event will run for 14 days. During the event, players can consume Mental Clarity to dispel Talene’s Clouds of Doubt and defeat her Inner Demons.
2. 50 points of Mental Clarity are restored every day at 00:00 AM UTC time. Once the event period is over, Mental Clarity will be recycled at a rate of 1 Diamond per point.
3. A cloud can be dispelled when there are no obstacles, enemies, or other clouds between the cloud and the player. Dispelable clouds will be highlighted and cost 1 point of Mental Clarity to dispel.
4. When a Cloud is dispelled, it will dispel the cloud on the surrounding impassable tiles within one tile of the dispelled Cloud.
5. The strength of enemies is based upon each player’s own strength. Enemies’ strength levels will not change during the event.
6. There are a total of 7 Inner Demons. After they are all destroyed, players can tap the final point of the progress bar for a fabulous reward!
1. In the Fortitude Forge, every day that players attempt to challenge a difficulty higher than that of their current highest will reward them with treasure chests. Rewards obtained but not collected will be sent to player inboxes the following day.
2. In the Fortitude Forge, hero levels will be set to 300. Equipment, Furniture, Signature Item, and Eternal Engravings will all remain the same.
3. Mercenaries cannot be used when engaging in the Fortitude Forge.
4. Heroes engaging in the Fortitude Forge will receive Talene’s protection effects.
5. The Fortitude Forge will be divided into three rounds which last for 5 days, 5 days, and 4 days respectively, with the protection effect changing each round.
6. In the Fortitude Forge, players can choose the difficulty at which they wish to engage, there is no limit to how many times a challenge can be undertaken.
7. In the Fortitude Forge, players can acquire rewards by completing specific difficulty and level quests via the “Individual Rewards” page during the event.
8. In the Fortitude Forge, the highest current difficulty challenge completed throughout all challenges will count towards your real-time ranking. Your final ranking will be determined at the end of each session.
7. In the Fortitude Forge, each round is ranked independently, and players will receive Fortune Chests based on their Guild Members’ highest rankings.
Fortitude Forge Round 1 Team Formations
Difficulty: Abyssal 100 Floors
Temple of Time
Time Emblems section is similar to the Stargazer, but is used to summon Awakened Heroes, Emblems, Legendary Gear and more.
Summons also have a chance of rewarding Diamonds.
The prize pool hero is consistent with the Awakened Hero chosen by the player.
The Foreboding Disaster
Check out our The Foreboding Disaster guide here.