Dear Adventurers, below is the full changelogs of the upcoming AFK Arena v1.29 Patch Notes
Added Me new Dimensional hero: Arthur – Pendragon. Players can acquire him from the Labyrinth Store or purchase him from the Merchants’ page.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added a new faction – The Dimensionals. Dimensional heroes can be soul-fused with any non-dimensional hero. After being fused, dimensional heroes will acquire the same ascension tier and level as their non-dimensional counterparts. Fused heroes may not be used in the same battle as their fused counterpart and cannot be acquired via card summons.
- Winter is here! Added a new wintery look to Ranhom and the Dark Fore.
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Frosted Expanse
- Reworked the player portrait frame design Portrait frames are now all round in shape.
- Enhanced the design of all in-game buttons.
- Enhanced the ‘Event’ page’s appearance.
- Adjusted the difficulty for the following campaign stages in order to make stage progression smoother: 4-36, 6-8, 6-12, 6-28, 7-28, 9-35, 9-38, 11-33, 11-38, 14-12, 23-24, 24-52, 25-56.
- Made adjustments to multiple enemy formations within all faction towers of the ‘Towers of Esperia’.
- Added new tutorials for multiple structures within ‘Ranhorn’ that appear when they are unlocked.
- Added the ability to zoom in and out of the World Map.
- Enhanced button sound effects.
- Added a new emoji pack to the chat system. The game must be re-downloaded from your app store in order for this new feature to appear.
- The daily quest chests will now reward players with a ‘Small Pile of Hero’s Essence’ after completing stage 16-30 instead of the previously fixed amount. This change will take effect after refreshing the daily quest page once the update has been implemented.
Hero Balance Changes
Hero Balance Changes
Numisu – The All Seer
- Raised Numisu’s overall health value by 6%.
- Raised the health value for all of the ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ ability’s totems. The previous health value of a totem was equal to 200% of Numisu’s attack rating, the new value is now 220%.
- The Rejuvenating Totems’ healing over time effect is no longer determined by Numisu’s attack rating value. The healing over time effect for the ability ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ now heals 3% of the healing target’s max health per second.
- Optimized the summoning locations of the ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ ability. Rejuvenating totems will now be summoned in locations that are more difficult to attack.
- Adjusted the health values of Offensive Totems. Offensive Totem health values were previously equal to 450%/500%/550% of Numisu’s attack rating per each respective level. The new health value for all levels of this ability is now equal to 650% of Numisu’s attack rating.
- Optimized ability descriptions so that they now display clear values.
Vurk – The Devious
- Piercing Bolt – Raised the damage coefficient from 120%/130%/140%/150% up to 140%/150%/170%/170% per each respective skill level.
- Piercing Bolt – Bolts now deal 10% less damage per each subsequent enemy that they pass through instead of the previous 5% damage.
- Piercing Bolt – Level 4 of this ability now allows Vurk to recover 40 additional energy points per struck enemy when striking multiple enemies instead of the previous 30 points.
- Invisibility – Increased the duration for which Vurk is invisible for from 6/6/7 seconds up to 8/8/10 seconds per each respective skill level.
- Piercing Bolt – Optimized the ability description.
Khasos – The Unruly
- Rabid Thirst – Raised the ability’s Life Leech effects from 10/10/15 points up to 15/15/18 points per each respective skill level.
- Rabid Thirst Level 2 – Raised the Life Leech effects received by allies belonging to same faction as Khasos from 6 points up to 10 points.
Baden – The Abomination
- Phantom Strike – Attributes inherited by phantoms have been raised from 65%/65%/75%/75% up to 70%/70%/80%/80% per each respective skill level. Damage received by phantoms has been reduced from 250% down to 220%.
- Phantom Assassin – Attributes inherited by phantoms have increased from 85% up to 90%. Damage received by phantoms has been reduced from 180%/180%/140% down to 150%/150%/130% per each respective skill level.
Kaz – Hand of the Wood
- – Assassinate – Optimized the ability description.
- – Assassinate – Raised ability damage from 200% up to 250%
- – Feline Finesse – Raised dodge point bonuses from 60/60/80 up to 70/70/100 per each respective skill level.
Safiya – Daughter of the Desert
- Falling Sun – Maximum damage increased from 420%/460%/500% up to 540%/600%/660% per each respective skill level.
- Spectral Disruption – Now reduces enemy attack ratings by 50% instead of 40%.
Fixed A Problem
That was preventing ‘health recovery increased/decreased’ effects from being used in tandem with ‘healing over time’ abilities.